Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-6 of 6 questions
votes
it fits between the exisitng hose and main unit. You unscrew the existing hose from the main unit and attach/screw one end, (it will be obvious which end), to the new extension hose, then attach/screw the other end of the extension hose to the main unit. it really is that easy, no need to touch the gun end. Hope that helps
11 May 2014 by mr s olley
votes
Sorry can't help. I have a K2 with a screw connection and it fits perfectly. However plenty of reviews say it won't fit newer models. I use mine all the time a e pressure is OK but mine is a pretty basic model.
3 Jun 2014 by Sefton scouse
votes
Not sure but thinks compatible with all or most Karchers! Sorry....
23 May 2014 by DJ Pinhorn
votes
All I can say is it fits my 2.110 which has a screw connection.
13 Mar 2014 by J. Smallcombe
votes
Hi Alan, I am not an expert on this nor have any association with Amazon or Karcher BUT the details say that this hose is compatible with the K2 series washers so must assume it will fit your unit. Don't forget, you can always return it if it doesn't fit.
6 Mar 2014 by Paul D Smith
votes
Sorry, I honestly don't know. It says that it is only compatible with models K2 to K7. Suggest you contact Karcher direct or Karcher outlet
23 Feb 2014 by Kernow Rich
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers