- Paperback: 336 pages
- Publisher: Georgetown University Press (25 July 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1589019962
- ISBN-13: 978-1589019966
- Product Dimensions: 24.3 x 13.6 x 2.4 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,425,195 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Just War Paperback – 25 Jul 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
A unique contribution to the mass of just-war literature... a book for the specialist and those well-versed in just war theory. -- Laurence M. Vance LewRockwell.com
About the Author
Anthony F. Lang Jr. is a reader in the School of International Relations at the University of St. Andrews and director of the Centre for Global Constitutionalism. Cian O'Driscoll is a lecturer in international politics at the School of Social and Political Sciences at the University of Glasgow. John Williams is a professor of international relations at Durham University.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?