on 8 May 2014
I have used the original JFM for a few years now (cough cough), but I noticed that the formula had changed to make it less viscous when shaking the mix. At first I thought the batch was wrong but eventually I realised something had changed - and it wasn't me. However, the stuff worked, but some re-application was necessary for stubborn areas. The only downside was that sometimes I ended up too dark (but not tall and handsome unfortunately).
I then decided to try the ''new, new, new'' auto-stop stuff with the silly tube and teeny brush applicator - but never again. The stuff does not apply uniformly and for the first time I ended up with large patches of uncoloured hair - particularly at the back where you cannot see and someone then says with some hint of glee, ''you are going grey at the back!'' No brown stuff Sherlock. Keep to the non-autostop JFM.
on 10 September 2015
Just For Men ? Absolutely not as I am a lady and I borrow my husbands and enjoy fantastic results.It should be called Just for Men and Women in my view.But as I have used it on my 16 year old greying Alsatian dog and achieved wonderful results(some say he looks a little scarey)I think it should be marketed as "Just For Men, Women and Any Pets with Fur".Obviously the picture of a rather smug looking man on the packaging should include a woman looking equally as smug and of course a dog looking as if it had enjoyed the experience too.
PS I don't really have a husband anymore but insisted on keeping all his grooming products.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 March 2014
I can't believe this has a good review.

Having used normal just for men for years I have just tried this. Total rubbish and now have to go out and buy some more just for men original.

It's premixed and pretty useless using the comb.
on 27 July 2014
Great Product, looks very natural and doesn't take lots of time, I will buy it again if it is not more expensive
on 8 November 2014
the product didnt arrive.i hope you will not charge me like you did last year.
on 21 December 2014
My husband was delighted
on 25 January 2014
Finally dared to try this, fearing I would emerge from the shower with orange or jet black hair, but actually was pleasantly surprised. I only had some greying to the sides of my thatch. Seems to have matched my normal hair colour perfectly and fixed the greying. Wife didn't notice til I pointed out the missing grey and nobody at work has laughed at me yet, so think i may have got away with it! Ordering more!
on 26 September 2014