Just Dance Kids, the absolute leader in the Kids Dance games category, is back! With an all-new tracklist of kids’ hottest songs, featuring original master recordings from their favorite artists, crazy dances by real choreographers, and exclusive kid-friendly features, children of all ages can Just Dance along with the rest of the family!30 all-new songs from kids’ favorite Pop stars, TV shows, movies, and more For the first time ever, Just Dance Kids features the original master recordings of great hits like “Hit the Lights” by Selena Gomez, “One Thing” by One Direction, “Give Your Heart a Break” by Demi Lovato, “Ready or Not” by Bridgit Mendler, and “Getting Ready to Wiggle” by The Wiggles. There are also fun, new song covers re-recorded by kids including nursery rhymes for the youngest of fans.
Brand new choreographies and duets led by real kids
Fun and cooperative duets are back in Just Dance Kids 2014! Kids can party with friends through complementary choreography featuring unique parts for each player.
Family Fun and Party Fun:
Play cooperatively with up to 4 players in multiplayer mode for the highest team score!
Your favorite tools for parents return: Non-stop shuffle, Fitness tracker, and Custom playlists
The fourth entry in the sub-series is coming to Wii, Wii U and Xbox 360 with Kinect, and arrives in the UK on October 25. It has 30 songs from various pop artists as well as TV shows and movies; the track list is revealed below.
- Hit the Lights – Selena Gomez & The Scene
- Give Your Heart A Break – Demi Lovato
- We Go Well Together – Goldheart
- One Thing – One Direction
- Put Your Hearts Up – Ariana Grande
- Make It Shine (Victorious Theme) – Victorious Cast featuring Victoria Justice
- Ready or Not – Bridgit Mendler
- Get Ready to Wiggle – The Wiggles
- The Freeze Game – Yo Gabba Gabba
- 7 8 9
- Day O (The Banana Boat Song)
- Do You Love Me (Now That I Can Dance)
- Get Down on It
- Hit Me With Your Best Shot
- I Like To Move It
- Magic Carpet Ride
- Problem (Monster Remix)
- Fraggle Rock (Opening and Closing Theme)
- The Hustle
- The Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
- Walking On Sunshine
Ubisoft also boasts of a few new features as well as the return of favourite modes:
- Just Create Mode: Exclusively for Kinect, Just Create Mode lets kids star in their very own music video by creating their own original choreography and dance routines.
- Dance Director Mode: Available for the Wii U, Dance Director Mode allows one player to act as the leader by using the GamePad to surprise players with dance move suggestions in the middle of songs. Kids can show off their unique moves and get awarded points from the Dance Director.
- Parents Corner: This feature put the parents in control. With non-stop shuf