Colour: Silver|Change
Price:£1,970.79+ Free shipping

on 4 January 2015
I must have had over a dozen high end machines and there has always been a niggle with all of them including my last Jura ena 5 which was great but just lacked that something. At anything between £2200 and £2500 the Z9 Chrome is not cheap but let me tell you I have no need for another machine this does it all with bells on and I love it, i have the chrome version and am glad I went for it. Had it for three weeks and gets used by the whole family.

MY TIP
When going for milk based drinks heat your cups with boiling water for at least 30 seconds prior to milk delivery and you will have the perfect temperature coffee. Amazing machine have no hesitation in recommending even to the Mother in law!!
Very nearly the most expensive stand-alone bean to cup coffee machine you can buy for the home market. As you would expect it does produce excellent coffee. I prefer milk-based coffee products and here the machines excels with a guaranteed quality, and automatically produced, cappuccino. Lattes are equally easy. All milk drinks can be produced without the need to move the cup.

Almost all settings can be adjusted to meet your own requirements including the fineness of the ground beans, water temperature, coffee strength, amount of water/milk etc. The LCD screen is a nice addition to the Jura range.

I guess the test of a fairly specialised piece of kitchen equipment is how long you use it for. This is my second Jura and both were used every day without fail. Plus remember that the machine can also produce hot water - so I now never use my kettle - plus hot milk. It's not just coffee.

If you're in the minority, like me, who think the price is not insane, thoroughly recommended and 5 stars.
on 14 December 2013
Easy to use and quick start up. Nice piece of equipment for my kitchen.
An efficient machine that tells you when daily maintenance should be carried out.
So far, no regrets about buying this rather expensive coffee maker - would have liked a sample of beans to have been included in packaging, although did belatedly get a packet upon registering online with Jura for warranty purposes.
on 10 August 2015
The best of the best. This replaced my Z5 which produced thousands of coffees without missing a beat. If you have the budget and love coffee this is the Rolls Royce.
on 23 March 2014
Bought to replace a Siemens bean to cup, lots more opportunity to customise your coffee over the Siemens. My biggest gripe is that it takes quite a bit of fiddling to get the right temperature and texture on the milk, this isn't helped by both my wife and I using different milk types.
Expensive piece of kit but produces fantastic results.
on 15 July 2015
Great results every time !!
This is the machine for you.
Well made but take a bit of fiddling with to get the right coffee grind.
on 14 October 2014
This machine really is stunning value for money. At just a little over £6.50 per cup each morning over a year, it's almost as cheap as the local Starbucks. Previously, I had tried jetting off to Rome for a fix each morning, but between check in and passport control this proved a tad time consuming for my busy lifestyle. Now I just push a button, my cleaner does the rest.
on 23 April 2015
Makes great coffee! You can tweak all the settings to your preference
on 22 June 2015
This machine is so good that my friends willingly pay me £3.00 for a coffee each time they come round. I do have to provide free wifi and a selection of newspapers but this is no real problem. I could have got the silver one for £200 less but what the heck! Chrome matches my £3,000 toaster.