on 24 February 2011
I bought this game for my 9 year old son, who like many young boys find maths hard and boring. With the help of the mental maths quizzes and the problem solving games his school teacher has noticed a huge improvement in his school work and of course the race is on to beat his poor old mum to collect the parts to complete the challenge. At present we are on the first level but with 3 levels of difficulty to choose from I think our brains will be on fire by the time we complete the whole game.

You may have noticed I talk about 'we.' I have got to say that I can feel the rust being shaken off my old brain and my times are getting better and better. It is amazing how much you forget when you don't have to use some of those skills we were taught at school.

I know this is a junior brain trainer but I would recommend it to anyone who needs to go back to basics and brush up on their mental maths.
on 13 December 2010
Bought for my six year old and she loves it. You can win one new prize game each day. The games are great for reading and maths skills. I think the game is great for when kids want to have a break but don't expect kids to use this as a substitute for learning maths or English. It is a game after all and as far as games go, we think it is great!
on 16 January 2011
Bought this for my grandson aged 8.
He is very pleased and likes the games.
learning made fun. Very good.I recommend
to buy this one.
on 26 September 2011
Purchased for my 7 year old for his birthday. He found it quite difficult but had fun doing the different tasks. This game will last for a while. It has different levels depending on the stage your child is at. Good buy.
on 7 June 2014
After initial encouragement my kids love it. 9-10 yo kids use this as their extra maths homework, they love it! If you can solve simple maths problems fast enough you get airplane spare parts. You need parts to build airplane in order to escape! If you not fast enough iitially you will get much faster quickly.
Good fun for grownups too.
on 11 September 2011
A good game and fun way to learn maths for the children. With different levels to achieve this game gives plenty of challenges to complete.
on 7 January 2014
I bought this for my daughter, it's very similar to all the online teaching games, however the frustation of trying to get the answer accepted by the game is too great to bother with. The game times out while you are trying again and again and again to get it to accept the digit that you have to write in with the stylo. It needs a software update as we are not robots and cannot always do a perfect number '8'!
on 20 February 2013
I have bought one of these for my 6 y old daughter.
Works fine for kids learning, but has several downsides to it:
when you try to input characters, online certain ways you can do it, which might disappoint you, so you have to learn to write in its own way to handle the software, besides functionality wise, it only lets you advance to certain levels, once you completed the previous perfectly.... On the other hand, the concept behind the game is good!
on 17 March 2013
its a shame that you have to write the answers in a way that has to be learned ie the figure 4 has to be done in one line without taking pen or finger off the screen
on 10 April 2015
Good ds game to help practice maths skills. Bought this when my daughter was around 6 and a half and she found some of it too hard to start with (she is very good at maths for her age). However I would say that she has grown in to it well, and now at 8 is finding it great fun, and manages the tasks. Tasks completed to a certain level win you parts for an aeroplane. background is some mice trying to beat a baddy.

Has addition, subtraction, missing number, maze type games.