1. Culture Shock In a last ditch effort to get out of debt, Scott and George leave their families behind to chase Ghana gold. They run illegal roadblocks, face off with hostile Chinese miners and battle the unforgiving jungle to get their mining operation running.
2. Hell and High Water Scott and George struggle to get their Ghanaian gold mine to hit pay dirt. Their African dream becomes a terrifying ordeal; floods claim their equipment, new mechanic Travis struggles with culture shock and a machete wielding cocoa famer attacks.
3. Shots Fired George and Scott are finally mining for the estimated $1.5M dollars of gold on their claim. But they must overcome floods, machinery meltdowns and armed Chinese neighbours if they have any hope of seeing their first jungle gold.
4. Broken Man George is suddenly called home to fight a lawsuit, leaving Scott with the responsibility of doubling gold production on their claim. Chinese neighbours threaten their borders and the future of mechanic Travis lies in the balance.
5. Desperate Measures Scott and George test out a brand new claim after racking up huge debts on the Romaso gold mine. They have to prove the new claim is stacked with gold or their investors will pull funding. George risks it all in an outrageous and dangerous gold hustle.
6. Mad Scramble Scott and George's African gold mining dream turns sour and drives them ever deeper into debt. They try to join forces with a gang of traditional miners to dig by hand and their relationship with mining partners Chris and Singh reaches meltdown.
7. Armed Robbery Scott and George have been kicked off their gold mine in Ghana and need to buy a new claim to keep their mining dreams alive. But raising the cash involves a desperate and dangerous gold deal with life threatening consequences deep in the bush.
8. Jungle Gold: Behind the Scenes This behind the scenes special includes unseen footage and follows the film crew's battle with floods, machete attacks and dangerous conditions in Ghana. Also included is terrifying insight into the armed robbery caught on camera in the season finale.
9. Jungle Gold - S01 Special - Jungle Gold Sneak Peek Get an extended Sneak Peek of Discovery Channel's new series Jungle Gold, where mining for gold in the Jungle adds a whole new element of danger. Every Friday at 10pm, starting October 26.