on 2 July 2012
this is one of the best puzzles I ever bought my daughter. Good value for money and the puzzle itself is a good quality. I know my son will also spend hours with this one. If you are looking for a puzzle that helps get them going this is the one to get
on 4 February 2009
Great jigsaw "starter" set. My 2 year old has never been a massive jigsaw fan, but he loved the fact he could manage the 4 piece one and now is starting to get into the ones with more pieces. Having the range of sizes is also good for when you have a few toddlers with different jigsaw-completing abilities round your house - keeps them all amused!
on 26 December 2010
My daughter learns how to do things extremely quickly, as many kids her age do. She loves doing jigsaw puzzles and had already mastered a 4 piece one i had previously. What i like about this box of puzzles is that it has puzzles with different numbers of pieces. As soon as she got to grips with the 4 and 6 piece puzzles, i had the 9 and 16 piece ones there ready to go and keep her occupied, so no chance of getting bored having mastered the 'easy' ones.

The puzzles pieces are a different size for each of the 4 puzzles, which is helpful when it comes to tidy up time and there are pieces scattered everywhere.
on 4 December 2010
Got this for my one year old.... fantastic...!! its great for memory development as has 4 puzzles for all levels and incredibly durable. We have had this for over 3 years and have passed puzzle to other family members who have equally enjoyed it as much as us...!!
on 23 September 2015