Questions & Answers
Judge Red Cappuccino Cup & Saucer
by Judge
4.8 out of 5 stars (30)
£7.95
Add to basket
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-3 of 3 questions
The cups will hold 8 fluid ounces which is 1/4 of a litre. If are using a coffee machine it means you will get a full portion of coffee and a full portion of milk in the cup. The cups are good quality and I don't think you would be disappointed. Hope this helps
16 Mar 2014 by A M Jones
Saucer - totally red all over - it's size = Diameter 15 cm / 6". The circle in the middle that holds the cup is deeper than normal so has a reasonable grip on the cup itself. The cup sits centrally so not much room for a digestive biscuit next to the cup. Cup - Red all over externally. Inside is white which shows slightly around the top of the sides. It's size = Diameter of top of cup is 11 cm. / 4.24" Height of cup is just over 6 cm / 2.33" approx. Diameter externally at bottom of cup just under 6 cm / just under 2.25" I've got fat fingers and can only get one finger in the handle properly with my middle finger just squeezing on too. The cup is quite heavy empty. I think I'll be carrying the cup carefully on its well fitting saucer. On the bottom of both cup and saucer it says in white writing JUDGE - PORCELAIN -Oven, Microwave, Freezer and Dishwasher Safe. I know this says Porcelain but the cups are quite thick around the rims, definitely not dainty like a porcelain tea cup. The quantity of liquid that would fit in the cup would be like a medium cup of cappachino in a café. Not a large one like they serve in places.
11 days ago by K. A. Newton
Only 1 but very good quality.
2 Mar 2014 by ladyracer
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers