1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
- Published on Amazon.com
I have to respectfully disagree with all the negative reviews. I've had my Be Major for about 3 years and I couldn't imagine buying anything else.
1. I have a LG Droid with a gel cover and it fits perfectly in the front flap. It's snug so I am reassured it won't bounce around and the snap keeps it perfectly secure. Plus, with the snap, I'm not worried about magnets damaging the electrical components.
2. I removed the extra sleeve insert because I found there was plenty of room for my bank card, ID, club cards, library cards, insurance cards, etc. in the rest of the card slots. I do double up cards in some slots though. What I especially like are the two large pockets that could hold a checkbook (if you take out the insert). I use one to hold a flat comb and the other to hold my bills (money). There is also a flat zippered pocket that I use to hold gift cards and business cards. AND there's a pen & holder which fits vertically in the fold.
3. On the outside is the change pocket. It is flat to keep the bulk of the wallet minimized. I find it holds a fair amount of coins securely. As stated above, I keep my bills on the inside.
4. I love the two lipstick holders - they hold chapstick, lip stain, lipstick, concealer, or anything round securely. And they are EASY to get in and out of. I've never found this to be a problem and I can easily slip them back in their holders with one hand. Additionally, there is a tiny zipper pocket next to the mirror (which frankly is to small for me, I can still carry a flat compact mirror inside) which I keep open and have stuffed a tiny Altoids tin in. I find this easy to get in and out of the wallet.
5. The 3/4 zipper creates an open profile that makes access to all the pockets easy. I'm not sure how the reviewer would prefer the zipper, but all the way would be ridiculous, and any less would make getting into the wallet a challenge.
6. I have a key with a fob, my house key, mail key, and a few other keys (no key chains), and I can easily fit my keys in the wallet - with the phone in the front, and a checkbook inside. If you have a ton of key chains, you won't be able to fit them inside, and they will dangle outside. A SMALL inconvenience, IMO. I do have a sparkly key chain attached to the strap holder, too.
7. I don't use the purse strap, I just use the "wristlet" attached to both sides which creates a clutch-type wallet. It IS a wallet, remember, and not a
purse (although it is pretty enough , and I often do carry it by itself).
8. This wallet fits into my Be Right Back backpack (in the "mommy pocket" and the front flap too) plus it slips into just about every purse I own (except the tiny ones). I've found that this wallet MORE than meets my expectations and needs. Again, I double up on some of the card spaces (but then again, I don't have 20 credit cards) and I've never had anything fall out.
Again, I can fit inside: Android phone (front pocket), car & house keys with FOB, checkbook, comb, compact, tiny Altoids tin, a chapstick, a lipstain, pen, ID, bank card, club & library cards, insurance cards, gift cards, paper money and coins. Also you could easily keep coupons, tokens, receipts, etc. in the inside pockets. AND all that fits compactly in all my JuJuBe bags, or I can carry it by itself like a clutch (which I do often).
TOTALLY worth the money!