on 12 August 2013
Yes, the meteor storms are only too often impossible to get through unscathed, even in easy mode. SO, make sure you have a few shields about your person!!

Don't agree the graphics are not sharp, on a Kindle Fire at least they are far better than the original. ;-)

CAPTURES the thrills and frustrations of the original WELL. If you want modern extras look elsewhere!!
on 12 December 2013
Download and started game after the first round the graphics get all screwed up and it's pointless. Waste of money
on 15 August 2013
Would be quite good apart from fact traces of animations fill screen from level 2 onwards. So does not work
on 20 August 2013
As no stylus games go this is very sensertive and you need to be quick,with you thumbs.
Each time i open it up i'm a little quicker.
I'll keep this game for a while to see if i can improve my speed.
It's like the handheld Space Invaders i have and it's growing on me.
I remember games like this from my childhood! It is a simple shooter game, which has good graphics on the whole. Speedy thumbs will help you progress... A good fun, and for me, nostalgic, time waster.

Recommended.
on 13 August 2014
Terrible lag when using the 1 finger control option. Left and right control much more responsive. Horrendous slow down and stuttering when screen gets slightly busy. Note 3 stock android 4.2
on 19 August 2013
If you remember the old one then you will love this. Great little free game, easy to control and nice clear graphics - it takes me back to my youth!! :)
on 14 August 2013
Thoroughly enjoyed the game every time I put it on and I would recommend this game to anybody it's simple to pick up hard to put down
on 14 August 2013
Takes me back to the good old days of gaming, fun and easy to play.Sound effects are just great. Filled with various testing levels.
on 31 August 2013
Game although retro very playable and fun
Its a free download and I have bought many games that have been very much worse