on 17 April 2009
Jolly Readers: Complete Set Level 4 (Blue Level 4)

"Ensure your child keeps reading during the holidays" said my son's teacher. This was an easy way to continue his reading - he was interested in all the books and as we have graduated through all the Jolly Readers Levels his reading has improved - this level is no exception. Another ABSOLUTELY EXCELLENT product from the Jolly Phonics company.
on 30 November 2009
An excellent compilation of readings for the kids. We have tried all other levels of Jolly Readers books for our daughter, who really developed reading habit quickly - thanks to these books.
on 3 November 2013
These books are ideal as they are being used in the schools just now. I use these for my son to stay one step ahead and he loves to read them.

I would recommend these to anyone who's child is in primary school.
on 2 November 2013
These books are brilliant, I am a teacher and I wanted some books to teach my own daughter at home. This set did the job!
on 24 August 2015
This is an excellent range for kids using Phonics at school. My little girl loved reading these herself.
on 30 January 2015
excellent quality and quick delivery thank you
on 9 January 2016
good product
on 9 October 2014
good product
on 11 September 2015
Good
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse