Format: Paperback|Change

on 21 April 2014
My daughter is only 3, but is interested in her letters. The activities in the book are great for her, she particularly enjoys stickers so this is really well suited.

As she's young I didn't want anything too rigid, this seems to suit her and us very well.
on 18 September 2013
Saima

Bought this for my four year old to go with the work he does in school. Its a fun way to teach him and he enjoys the activties that go around the learning. Would reccomend this to all parents/teachers to use to teach their children phonics.
on 6 November 2013
Excellent motivator for learning to read and write . I was amazed how quickly he was able to complete activities. Especially loved the stickers.
on 24 January 2015
I love these phonics activity books and so do my kids. Learning is made fun with the use of stickers and a variety of different activities. I would recommend these to anyone with young children as it's a fun way to get them interested in reading and writing.
on 22 May 2015
These are great for use with my charges (I am a nanny). Much, much better than the old style workbooks produced by Jolly Phonics. I am often asked to prepare young children for private school entrance tests and these are very good.
on 16 October 2015
This book is really cool for Junior Infants. Bought it for my little 4 years old boy and he is enjoying it. It has made him want to do homework every time. Great book with colouring and easy for kid to learn with fun activities.
on 3 November 2013
This is a really good set of activity books. I started teaching my daughter letters with Jolly phonics and purchased the workbooks to go with the scheme which are good.My daughter has just started reception and she`s the only 1 who can read in her class the teachers are impressed Brilliant books thank you ,
on 22 October 2014
Highly recommend! My boy is 4, and loves them. The books use the same teaching methods as his school. They work through the phonics in a fun way, and is well worth the money!
on 15 December 2012
Great collection of books, I love the jolly phonics range and these books are fun and interactive. Makes it easier to teach children the basics
on 21 November 2012
Brilliant for teaching little ones to read with varied activities that keep their interest. Highly recommended for stimulating young readers.