- Warning: To be used under the direct supervision of an adult
- Warning: Protective equipment should be worn. Not to be used in traffic
- Warning: Only for domestic use
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
John Deere Ride-on Tractor with Loader and Detachable Trailer
|Price:||£79.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£60.00 (43%)|
- John Deere licensed
- With working frontloader that can tip & scoop
- Comes with large detachable trailer
- Opening bonnet
- Dimensions of item: 161 x 47 x 55 cm
Warning: Protective equipment should be worn. Not to be used in traffic.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
This large chain driven John Deere tractor features an opening bonnet, rear hitch pin, a front loader that can be released, tipped and scooped and is completed by a large detachable trailer.<P>Suits ages 2.5 - 5 years+.
Dimensions of item: 161 x 47 x 55 cm.
Customer helpline number for UK 01843 604448.
This John Deere licensed tractor has antislip pedals, opening bonnet, detachable rear trialer and a front loader that can scoop and tip. Suitable for age 2½ +See all Product Description
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Assembly can be a little tricky, here is my assembly advice (for tractor, loader, trailer):
Set aside at least 2 hour. Have a rubber mallet or hammer, screwdrivers and adjustable spanner (or socket set) to hand. Use a room with plenty of floor space.
1) Put stickers on first
2) Assemble main tractor next
- Layout ALL parts first. Set out the nuts, bolts, washers etc in the same order as they appear on the instruction sheet. This will make it very easy to determine which size screw/bolt etc you should use for each step. NOTE: A few spare items are provided and there are 2 disposable tools (small plastic tubes) provided to hold the wheel caps when they are being hammered on. Also note that the axel for the trailer has an identifying sticker marking it, so set it aside.
- Carefully study the instruction diagram for each step. The diagrams, while they are small, do contain all the information you need. Check, then double check, each part. It can be useful to refer to the picture on the box, or even the picture on this page, if you want to be really sure of how it should look.
- ENSURE THE TYRE(WHEEL) THREADS ARE CORRECT. Carefully study the pictures and diagram and make sure the tyre threads are correct. The inside thread of the right wheels should match the outside thread of the left wheels.
3) Assemble the trailer next
- this should be fairly straightforward after having assembled the wheels of the tractor. Again ensure the wheel threads are correct.
4) Assemble the loader
- Some steps require a little force, particular pushing on the plastic yellow ends. I also found a tiny amount of washing up liquid made the job of pushing on the rubber yellow handle much easier.
was quite difficult to understand instructions which were not as clear as they could have been but this would be our only criticism.
delivery was very prompt.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent product and good value just what the grand kids needed. Instructions were easy to follow.Published 10 days ago by Michael Traill
More than happy with the tractor. Big smile on his wee face on christmas morning.Published 14 days ago by david mitchell
This, of course, was our grandson's favourite Christmas present. What little boy wouldn't be thrilled with such a toy, particularly as he has had rides on our full size version. Read morePublished 18 days ago by Calico Cat
My grandson loves his tractor but his grandad was not so keen that it took him 3 hours to put together I think the instructions need to be more specific as we are sure others have... Read morePublished 21 days ago by Sally Gregory
Grandson Loves it! Well worth what we paid. Feels robust.
One thing to note: Lots of assembly required. Read more