on 15 April 2014
These are great for wearing on a lazy day but I wouldn`t work out in them just because they are fleece and would probably be too warm and sweaty.
I was worried that they might be too baggy from the picture but they look great and i`m not big built. In fact they don`t make my legs look skinny at all, quite the opposite but maybe i`ve just not noticed my legs getting muscly from cycling until now wearing these.
Very pleased. Very reasonably priced. I bought the dark grey with yellow stripes. Well smart!
on 12 September 2013
I am happy with this product and have since bought other items from them.good quality and fine for gym or lazing a round the house.
on 19 March 2014
These are quite warm - so did not fit for what I was expecting to use them for - training indoors. But for doing sports outdoors or just some casual use in chilly places those are great.
on 7 May 2013
These are really nice and comfortable, fit very well and are perfect for both sports and leisure. I would recommend.
on 12 February 2015
Great quality, great look. Really good price, i will be buying another pair of these for sure. They are slightly on the larger size, so if you are on the border, go for the smaller size.
I adore these Jogging bottoms, they are very cheap and of very good quality.
I am wearing them now, I shall be ordering another pair very soon,
5 stars!!
on 5 November 2013
The product is good but should not really give a time scale because what the point if you don't abide by it. service was good overall.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 January 2015
I ordered a medium 32 34 but it was a bit tight, I had expected them to be a little wider but they are still kinda good.
on 22 June 2014
Amazing jog bottoms,look good, feel good and are really good for the price they are, must pick up some more of these!
on 4 April 2016
I love this product very comfortable and quality is very good. Wash the red one separately for the first time.