Format: Paperback|Change

on 29 May 2014
Joe After Maya by Marina Raydun

Joe's wife is brutally murdered and his life will never be the same. He tries to cope with the loss of his wife and figure out who murdered her and why. He also has to come to terms with who he is, her death becomes a self discovery and turning point in Joe's life.

A well written psychological thriller. Told through Joe's eyes you really get the feel of what he is feeling and thinking. There are secrets revealed and just when I thought I knew what was about to happen, I was hit with surprises. I highly recommend to those who like psychological/thriller/murder.
on 17 June 2014
Expertly written, Joe After Maya is a page-turner that you cannot put down once you start reading. I was amazed at how well-written it was and how well-developed the main character was. Marina Raydun has done a magnificent job at crafting a suspense novel that will keep you on the edge of your seat. From page one, you'll be wondering what's happened and what's going to happen next. If you love suspense novels, read this one!
on 25 November 2014
I was asked to read this book for an honest review and found it a good read with well developed characters and an in-depth look at the psyche of one who has lost and a journey of self discovery.

It is always good to find an author who seeks to exploe the mind - this mixed with a whodunit feel makes for a clever thriller.