on 16 August 2013
First time buying microfibre sports briefs. Excellent fit and quality. Unlike most briefs the material is much lighter and smoother. I bought my usual size which is medium and they fitted perfectly. Finally, they passed the underwear test....you don't know you're wearing them.
on 23 April 2015
I purchased these solely for wearing on long runs. Cotton briefs can get damp after 6 miles so I was looking for a pair that wicked sweat at a steady rate and did not chafe. These are perfect for these criteria. Wash them without conditioner to keep them fresh and clean and they are a first class bit of kit.
After recently making the change from boxers to briefs, I first discovered the 3d briefs which I absolutely loved so knowing just how good quality Jockey are I was determined to find these sports version of the brief.
Firstly the fit is incredible, the side panels are actually vented but it is impossible to spot this once it is worn. This does provide a cooling effect if you are wearing these for working out.
They are masculine and you won't have any embarrassment wearing these in the gym - my main problem is I want to wear them all the time as well.
You pay a bit more for Jockey, it's a fact. But then you also pay more for a quality product and once again that is exactly what Jockey delivers
on 15 January 2013
Nice and do the job almost mesh like to allow breathing which isn't a bad idea let's be honest. Sizing true to life.
on 17 July 2014
when buying these off amazon I thought it maybe they would be made of cheaper fabric. however, to my surprise they are very comfortable to wear. the elastic it tight enough the they will never drop and also lose enough that you wont feel like to have a belt on the length of a watch ;). definitely would recommend getting a pair if you do any sports (I use for football, tennis and running).

P.S. if you think you be embarrassed wearing them just throw a pair of boxers over the top of them!
on 16 August 2014
really impressed , I initially used for running for support and stoppiing chafing from persperation. I felt the sizing was particularly accurate for a regular chap if there is such a thing. They are not constricting yet keep your equipment in place for rigorous exercise.. If anything a bit too pricey but a price worth paying for me running a half marathon in sheer comfort compared to commando or my old cotton ones. Sort of prezzy for xmas and birthdays perhaps in my case.says bob
on 29 September 2014
These briefs are very comfortable to wear and the size is as just as indicated. They look and feel great.
They are also good when travelling because they can be washed easily and dry more quickly (including the waistband) than most briefs.
on 1 September 2014
requested by a member of my family and they are very pleased with the items.
with regard to quality, size and speed of dispatching of goods they are as stated and
would not hesitate to recommend the service and items to anyone.
on 1 July 2014
Granted these are not cheap , but they fit well, are very well made and most important are very comfortable. I will certainly buying more pairs! I am hopeful the same six pack to appear on me any time now!
on 22 May 2013
I love this product! I'm an avid weight lifter and these jockey briefs are very comfortable and supportive in all the right places. In fact I wear them all the time. They look cool and sexy too, so that's a bonus.