Size: 38 Waist|Colour: Navy/Indigo/Azure|Change

on 21 April 2011
Having tried a variety of briefs, I decided to give Jockey a try. The 3 pack was great value.
They are most comfortable and supportive, far superior than the cheaper imitations and today's trendy boxers.
on 2 January 2012
These are genuine Coopers Jockey "Y" Fronts. They do what they are supposed to do - keep one's "bits" warm/cool, dry and comfortably supported. They arrived promptly at a reasonable price.
on 9 October 2011
Good value and comfortable and they look good. I shall be going back to purchase some more since my motley lot have seen a lot of wear and seem so tatty and unfashionable against these.
on 7 June 2012
Everything has been said by previous reviewers, comfortable, fits where they should and not tight. Only one thing the makers could improve on: the jockey label sewn on the back digs into your back. We have unpicked the stitches on all 3 pairs, but as jockey is repeated on the elastic band they could save money by not having the label anyway.
on 14 November 2015
Ive writend a similar review on past orders,this is my 4th.order,they have become my only undies,the quality cant b match an conford,and they r a bit dear but,total woth it .have been using then for long enough to know they will last.highly recomended,u wont b disapointed
on 30 March 2013
I'm 24 and always wore boxers I accidentally bought these and I love them and will always now be a briefs lad whatever was I thinking wearing boxers. They fit well hold me in place and look good I bought a medium should of bought a small though
on 18 March 2012
I used to prefer boxers, as they provided greater ventilation, however as I'm getting older I seem to be hanging lower. Running around, or playing five a side was leaving things clammy between the legs. These Y fronts keep things up front and stops the itchy and scratchy. First Y fronts I ve worn since I was 8, and I'm very pleased, I'm throwing away my boxers.
on 16 January 2016
Bought these as fed up with the shoddy underwear from Asian nations which seem to be all you can buy now, even in good old M and S. The implication from all the googling I have done is that these are produced in the UK or USA. Very disappointed to find MADE IN CAMBODIA on the label so time will tell. Fabric is flimsier than I would have expected. Time will tell. Is nothing made in Britain anymore?
on 23 February 2014
I have struggled to find satisfactory underpants now I am elderly >65. Bought, in various shops, poorly fitting and unsatisfactory pants. Decided to re-try the jockey pants I wore as a much younger man. It seems it wasn't me who no longer fitted commercial underpants, but lots of really poorly designed and made pants in the shops. These jockey pants are right for me and I have taken to wearing them exclusively. A satisfied customer.
on 22 May 2016
Why do they put labels on the inside of the product? Who's going to see them if they're on the outside? I spend ages taking off the labels because my back gets itchy at times from their presence. It's a great product, nice and comfortable that's made less so by the insistence on putting labels on the inside.