Size: XX-Large|Colour: Black/Black/Black|Change

on 21 May 2014
I am tall and big and used to no choice in clothing at all. Now I have rediscovered Jockey I have a wide range of choice in style, fit, function etc.
I needed basics so I went for these in a well priced three pack.
Very good fit, comfortable all day and wash a treat.
Have just bought another pack.
In the case of underwear, for years I have put up with undersized high street brands that i couldn't wait to take off.
No longer - I should have gone traditional years ago .
Buy no other.
on 10 October 2013
What can I say about briefs? Accurate sizing, nice fit, good quality. Jockey briefs don't seem to available to buy on the High Street these days, delighted to be able to buy them on Amazon. Recommended.
on 21 June 2013
Was not sure if the sizing was right being my first time but they fit perfect for me so far no downside found really very comfortable to wear forget I had them on it probably deserves 5 Stars but not had them long enough to honestly give it the top score reliability will take it up but that comes with time.
on 29 November 2012
Good fitting and well made, what more can you say about underpants. Now I have to add eight more words to this review, so I will just say I like the colour!!
on 10 June 2013
My brother reports that the quality is good and that luckily he followed the advice of other reviewers and ordered a size larger and that this was good advice.
on 5 January 2013
Perfect fit, match perfectly my requirement. What else could i ask or want, representing good value, compared to other branded product
on 2 October 2015
So, I only just managed to give 4 stars so I guess 3.5 would have been most appropriate as they are nice but the waistband seems to me to be annoying and kind of cuts in a bit as it is more rigid than the very comfortable cotton next to it - had they wrapped it in more soft material and/or widened it then it would likely be 4.5 stars or even 5.

Lastly, as a chap who is slightly larger in the whole 'tackle' area 'all bits' - I have found many briefs/underpants have been ok on the waist size but think all men have the exact same wedding tackle - this has resulted in my trying pairs that are like a tent with three holes and STILL are compressing my bit's 'n' bobs... with the cotton/cotton blend used here the pouch part of the briefs are close to being perfect and I would imagine that for most men will be great - lastly the material is very good with regards to temperature and I have, waist band excluded, been very comfortable in them... if only they were cheaper lol!
on 21 June 2013
It is delievered very quickly when I need it so I am pleased about it. However, they are not particularly comfortable. It is very tight and uncomforable sometimes.
on 3 January 2015
I have done many reviews on the Amazon site , but this is a odd one to review , but will do my best ,the magic word hear is they fit and fit well , in the past when buying underwear after a few weeks of wear and washing they finish up being put in the bin , but i feel this item will not be going into the bin , they are great .
on 18 September 2013
fantastic would like to order more good fit it is just what it says on the computer love them just perfect

See one answered question