Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 11 questions
votes
in my opinion as a kitchen table stand it would be fine. Depends on the camera you are planning to use. if a pocket camera no problem what so ever. hope that helps
5 Sep 2014 by barfieedave
votes
Hello Lee S, I bought this as a present for somebody, she was thrilled with it, I will ask her whether it will attach to CAM 295, maybe you can google in the meantime, regards, A E.
15 Feb 2014 by Annie Eva
votes
The GorillaPod as a treaded part which fits into camera base, I dont know what attachments you will need for you Iphone, but if these are available this GorillaPod is a great gadget it wraps around all sorts of things.
15 Dec 2013 by michael scott
votes
No need - the Gorillapod Original Tripod has the clip on it already. When I took the GOT out of the box, all I had to do is screw it into the base of my compact digital camera - and Robert is your mother's brother - job done!
1 Oct 2014 by E. BUKUKU
votes
approximately, the legs would be about 6 inches. The whole thing about 8 inches
23 Oct 2014 by barfieedave
votes
The screw thread on tripods are a standard quarter of an inch, so if your camera is built to the normal standard it should fit.
17 Aug 2014 by TheGurkha
votes
15 cm. To be honest, It got broken after a couple of weeks. Not resistant enough If you will handle It for a large amount of time.
25 Jul 2014 by Francisco Kaburidis
votes
Yes I'm certain it would be, but the question is whether the flash has the same standard attachment thread? If it does then great but without the correct screw thread then the gorilla pod won't be of use. It is remarkably strong and robust and I mount a camera much larger and heavier than recommended on mine. Hope that helps.
9 Jul 2014 by Mr C.
votes
Dear Sir or Madam thanks for your mail. We are very sorry for telling you, that we dont have any other size, we only have diffrent colours. Kind regrads Elisa customer service
30 Dec 2013 by Herr
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers