on 16 January 2013
I love the daily verse that pops up each morning and the opportunity to read it in context with the bible gateway link. I have not explored the daily reading plan but from what I have seen this looks good to. To have the word of God in your pocket where ever you go has got to be a good thing!
on 14 February 2013
lovely to have a daily scripture and good devotional, with links to website, can choose different version of bible too
on 13 January 2013
Love this app as not only do you get daily verses but have the option to read longer passages again on a daily basis. It also has a search facility & talks from many respected preachers.
on 13 December 2013
I have come across a great number of Bible reading programs and devotionals over the years and this is the best I have found. The narrative voice is pleasant and the format easy to use. The choice of devotionals is excellent, particularly the Simpson's. I often re-send them to.friends and keep the best in a folder. The choice of podcasts is immense, including very old sermons from famous evangelists. The modern ones are totally up to date and include some of my favourite like David Jeremiah, Adrian Rogers, John MacArthur and other TV famous like Joyce Meyer etc. I just wish I had the time to listen to many of them. It is so easy now to read (listen) the Bible every day! The search for words, verses etc is through Bible Gateway online, which I consider the best concordance system available. I have had this app for over two years and I am so happy about it that I am supporting it financially so it will continue to bless as many people as.possible, just as it did me. May God bless all those who have devised it and keep it going until Jesus returns!
on 8 January 2014
This is an excellent tool to aid my Morning devotions and Bible Study. It has some great features and the listen feature for the Bible has an excellent sounding voice compared to a lot of the robotic sounding ones out there.

I would have happily paid good money for this app, but it is a blessing to see that God's Word is still being made available to all for free!

God Bless those that developed and continue to maintain this wonderful app!
on 17 May 2013
As I am a Christian I love just having something daily to read when I wake up maybe not in a good mood or even in a good mood.
on 28 May 2015
A bit clunky and does not do as I expected - have uninstalled
on 16 January 2015
just in case I might forget, I always have this app with me where it might be a bit difficult to carry the actual bible with me. gives me daily verses in different versions and even reads them to me. the good book has never been so easy. recommended
on 28 August 2013
Fantastic resource, I use it every day.

Daily quote and daily reading to cover the bible in a year, as well as fantastic entertaining bible based life guidance audio recordings. Including: Joyce Myer and Joal Olsteen amongst others. Wow!
on 1 October 2013
I really enjoy this app and have added it to my daily devotionals.I cannot get enough of the word of God and others insights which has impacted on my understanding.do try it and be blessed.