on 2 November 2014
I purchased this double sided tape for use with my Naughty Nipple Tassels - Black Sequin and it works really well, giving a firm and reliable stick - my tassels haven't fallen off once! I also like the fact that it's dermatologically tested and safe against my sensitive skin.

Although I haven't yet tested it with silicone breast forms I'm sure it's strong enough to hold even quite large and heavy mouldings in place. It's also handy as an emergency repair tape for things like hems that need repairing on the fly. So, whether or not you have particular tit themed needs for your double sided tape, it's handy to have a roll as backup.

Along with my tape I received an interesting little leaflet telling me about the other breast enhancement items that Jo Thornton sell. I hadn't realised that they're a leading specialist supplier, and I'll definitely be looking to buy some more items from them.
on 17 February 2016
Don't use on sensitive skin as it caused rubbing and has left a small mark but that is my own fault. If used properly it's a good product. Could be more sticky!
on 4 December 2015
I use this to stick a medical battery onto my skin to charge an implanted device I have, so I can't comment on the 'proper' purpose for this tape, but I can say it does exactly what it needs to - it's sticky (great start), stays in place with movement, removes perfectly cleanly when the job is done.
on 16 July 2015
The tape is very thin, had a very good stick to it and is discrete. Unfortunately it just did not stick for very long so had to change it. Overall a decent product though-got me through the night even with a change.
on 30 July 2015
Arrived fast. Reasonable price. Worked like it should, although I have no prior experience with this. A little hard to peel off the back of it, but you can manage...
on 17 November 2015
Ordered this but was dissapoibtwd as it didn't stick to me or my clothes
on 6 February 2016
Was really good to start with, stickiness wore off I'm an hour!!
on 13 February 2016
Rubbish. Would not stick. Don't waste your money.
on 3 March 2016
Not good
on 18 October 2014
It did exactly what was claimed