From the Back Cover
Here s the book you need to prepare for the hands–on JNCIE exam, CERT–JNCIE–M, from Juniper Networks.
Written by a Juniper Network Senior Education Services Engineer with over 15 years of internetworking training experience, this Study Guide provides the information and insights you need to approach the challenging JNCIE hands–on lab with confidence. Authoritative coverage of all test objectives, including:
- Configuring and troubleshooting BGP, OSPF, IS–IS, and RIP protocols
- Configuring and verifying firewall filters and policers
- Configuring and monitoring Class of Service
- Provisioning and troubleshooting MPLS–based VPNs operating at network layers 2 and 3
- Configuring and troubleshooting IPv6
- Configuring multicast
About the Author
Harry Reynolds, JNCIE # 3, CCIE #4977, is the curriculum development manager and a Senior Education Services Engineer at Juniper Networks Inc. He has written numerous training courses and has presented data communications and internetworking training classes for the last 15 years for a variety of organizations.