Questions & Answers
JML Pedi Pro Deluxe
by Jml
3.6 out of 5 stars (391)
Add to basket
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-6 of 6 questions
votes
Dry feet
26 Jan 2014 by susan evans
votes
Well, i returned mine, as it did not work. At all. The batteries (brand new) went in the correct way, but it was almost impossible to get them back out when I found it didn't work. Disappointing.
7 Apr 2014 by K. Wylie
votes
Batteries ? 20 Dec 2013
If you mean do they come with batteries than no they don't
20 Dec 2013 by Miss M A Thomas
votes
Mine do as well. The trick is to fix the little lip on the one side of the top underneath the one at the back of the compartment first and then to press down and the other two lips will go in on the other side. This is a bit difficult to explain but I hope you know what I mean. I have just tried again with mine and it goes on okay if you press the top down.
2 Apr 2014 by Mrs. Barbara K. Cotton
votes
Hi michael. Im sorry to say im not sure about your problem as i was very disapointed with mine as it is not up to the job so i dont use it. Waste of cash im afraid but good luck with your.
16 days ago by margaret roberts
votes
I don't know I am afraid. I have used it only a couple of times as the effects seem to last for ages. I am sure the manufacturer would be able to tell you. Sorry.
7 Jun 2014 by Chrissie
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers