on 4 April 2014
I am a Brit, brought up on Sun-Pat like so many others of my age. For well over 30 years I knew little else, apart from the odd foray by my parents or my wife in to cheaper store brands in straitened times. Then almost 20 years ago we moved to the USA and a whole new world of peanut butter opened up in front of my eyes. Now, I'm not going to claim this is the healthiest peanut butter there is but judging peanut butter in that way completely misses the point. Since our return in 2001 I have found ways to feed the craving for this king among peanut butters and in the last few years Amazon have made it much easier and much more affordable. God bless them!
on 28 January 2014
This is a good product I miss it so much living here in europe however.....It says its a 2pack of 510g I received 2 of 450g so technically Im missing 100g of peanut butter :(
on 24 January 2013
I'm an American ex pat living in the UK and I miss American peanut butter. I'm so glad I found this yummy peanut butter on Amazon! It's the perfect blend of sweet and salty and incredibly smooth and creamy. Nom!
on 23 March 2014
As has already been stated, the advertisement shows 510g jars x 2, what you will actually receive is 454g jars x 2.
This peanut butter is awesome, but there are other sellers doing the 510g jars.
on 3 December 2012
Love Jif and my only wish is to also get the crunchy 510x2 for £8. I can't remember ever buying the pricier brands, no need to.
on 15 March 2013
Love this stuff, was paying £9 a tub for it in my local American shop, until I found it a lot cheaper on here. Beat English peanut butter. Unlike English ones it does not stick to the roof of your mouth, which is a big plus in my book!
on 11 April 2014
My daughter introduced me to this peanut butter when she tried it in USA it is really creamy and l have to say l love it , lovely taste and very smooth. Only down side is l can't buy it in the shops .
on 21 June 2013
This is one of the best and most tasteful peanut butters you can buy. So much better than our British peanut butter. I can only eat and enjoy American peanut butter now. It is worth every penny.
on 27 October 2014
BRILLIANT!!BRILLIANT!!BRILLIANT!!
on 4 April 2015
Addicted to this with a passion