on 22 May 2010
I received this box today and my concerns about whether it was good value for money have been completely eliminated. The exterior leather is very good quality and inside there are two layers - a bit like a box of chocolates - each layer is divided into 9 suede boxes, each of which has an easily removable individual suede card for the pair of earrings - like those you get inside the earring boxes from a jewellers. So that took care of 18 pairs of earrings, which look so much prettier, (and somehow more expensive?) nicely displayed in an attractive box rather than kicking around all over the place. The added bonus was that I found some earrings I hadn't worn for ages and had forgotten that I had! The 18 little sections take stud, half hooped and small drop earrings (probably for pierced ears only) but underneath the mirror in the lid is another storage area divided into 4 large sections, each of which takes two or three sets of larger drop or hoop earrings. The sides of each section are as high as the depth of the lid, so when the mirror is closed down again they don't roll around too much or spill over into one of the other sections. Please take my gushing as a sign that I love this box and would definitely recommend it. It also comes so smartly packaged that opening it felt like unwrapping an expensive present, so it would make a lovely gift.
on 16 November 2011
I was initially delighted with this product as it looks very stylish and is well made. However, it is not a very practical design - there are two long 'fingers' stitched into the roll at one end with poppers on the other end, these are for storing rings, however they are very fat and it is difficult to slide rings over the ends; also it would have been better to have one 'finger' for rings and one 'finger' for earrings with holes in as there is only a small (detachable) zipped interior pocket for loose items. There is a large compartment which runs the whole length of the roll for necklaces etc, however if you try and put anything other than fine chains in it, you cannot then close up the roll and fasten it shut. So, very much a case of style over substance.
on 4 January 2011
I bought this earring box after my Mum hinted she would like it for Christmas. I was very impressed at the quality of the item it appears to be of very sturdy construction and of good quality leather. It was also very well packaged in a lovely gift box which was perfect for a present. There are lots of tiny cubby holes to keep earrings seperate, viewable and easily accessible. My Mum was very pleased as in the past she has misplaced one of a pair on many occasions....hopefully this lovely box will prevent this from happening again! I would definately buy this box again should I ever have someone to buy it for!
VINE VOICEon 31 May 2015
Nice product and a great size (Not too big but certainly not tiny) Enough room for earrings and the quality feels very good. Only down side for me was when sent someone in their wisdom thought it a good idea to selotape the outer box so that was of no use and there was a big sticker on the inner box that was a pain to get rid of. One other thing to point out is for love nor money can you find online where these products are made, well mine had a "Made in China" Sticker on the side so that answers that question and also makes me wonder about the other boxes saying made from Spanish leather!

Nice size and does the job very well. Dulwich make some good products that are very attractive and last the test of time.
on 4 May 2016
I already have a Dulwich jewellery bow which I love and wanted another slightly smaller one. This is perfect. Great size, not too small andnot too large, Very good quality and a really nice colour. Plenty of room inside for rings and bracelets. A really great buy.
on 4 January 2011
What an amazing item! Fantastic quality, and real leather for this price is just amazing! It comes beautifully packaged, making it feel like you've paid over twice the price! Recommended!
on 11 December 2015
Excellent service with next day delivery with the fab DPD delivery service who tell you the hour slot they will be delivering.
Item beautifully wrapped. The gift box was wrapped in protective wrap. The gift box looks great and inside the box the item was inside another thin wrap envelope.
The product looks perfect and is ideal to give as a gift. An additional 'genuine leather' attachment to the purse gives authentication to the receiver as well as a key for the padlock. Great service and product.
on 4 May 2015
Bought this as a present for my Mum, who actually didn't realise it was a jewellery roll and called me on christmas to say thanks for the purse.... Nonetheless it is a gorgeous roll, and arrived in lovely packaging. It came with a cute little key. It makes a really nice present and I'd highly recommend.
on 1 December 2014
This a quality item / brand. We went for one with a simple lock, both for aesthetics and limited security when travelling. We plan to replace the simple lock / key with a small combination lock. Lovely finish and well packed - ideal gift.
on 30 March 2014
This product would make a great gift as it comes packaged in a box and tissue paper. The quality of finish is really good and it does what it is there for. If you are a big jewellery collector then it may not be flexible enough to close unlike fabric rolls but I think this is a smart case and I'm pleased with my purchase.