on 22 September 2011
Jesus calling is a fantastic daily reading with a differene for children it writes as if Jesus has written you a daily letter I read this with my boys age 11 and 8 after our evening meal it is lovely. The adult version is also a must!
on 5 March 2014
This is a great devotional book for children and teens. Love the daily encouragements. It also helps the children to grow in the Lord and gives them a great start for the day (if read in the mornings). Ordered this book because my daughter asked for it, she read few of those devotions and she fell in Love with it.
on 21 June 2014
Bought this for my goddaughter who is 12 and am told by her mother that she loves it and reads it every day - what a great way to get a soon to be teenager into the Bible.
on 18 March 2015
I have the adult's edition myself and love it, so was delighted to find a children's version as well and got a copy to read to my 9 and 10 year old at night. Wasn't disappointed, beautiful devotions and my children enjoy listening to them.
on 22 February 2014
My 7 year old reads this every evening. It only takes 5 minutes and gets them into the habit of spending time with God from an early age. Easy to read and thought provoking too.
on 2 March 2015
I love this book. Definitely not just for teens. Comforting and uplifting.
on 10 December 2014
gift for Grand daughter
Full of much wisdom and encouraging readings
on 15 February 2016
Good book for children. But need to be about 8/9 years old I think.
on 4 September 2014
Love this devotional book for my daughter (nearly 9)
on 26 February 2016
Very nice one!!! I love it