on 24 March 2014
Well i have to say that i am quite surprised at the quality of this ipad air jellybean cover,i thought at this price £15 i would be lucky to get something adequate but i am totally blown away.It is £5 less expensive than the same cover from other suppliers and my ipad air fits perfectly inside. Puts my ipad into sleep mode as described though i had to take it out and put it back the right way round lol.The texture on the outside is like real suede and has a very nice Quality feel to it also it works as a 3 position stand securely holding my ipad air.
All in all very pleased with the cover and the seller im off now to check out this sellers other items.

ps. if when you close the cover and the ipad does not go into sleep mode check your settings or take it out of the cover and put it back the other way round.
on 30 January 2014
A very practical case with a place for documents and it has three different height settings, good value for money.
on 2 July 2014
This case does exactly as portrayed, it is robust, functional, looks good and a quality product, well made for the price and would recommend to anyone.
I would have preferred a choice of more colours as I find black boring, I also find it a little heavy with the iPad Air as it weighs only very slightly less than the iPad Air itself, making the combo heavier than I would have liked. I do wonder though to have bought a lighter case may not have been as robust as this one.
In making your decision, a rotating case may be more functional for you (depending on how you use your iPad) although far more expensive. As I do not use my iPad on a table very much at all, this case suits my purpose very well.
on 9 May 2014
This ipad cover was much better than expected. Sadly my lab puppy got at the ipad and cover. Rather than buy the apple replacement I decided to go for this. It looks great and does the trick.
on 14 June 2014
They sent me a cover for an ipad mini, rather than an ipad air. It was not the first time it had been sent out as the plastic cover had been heavily sellotaped. The sellotape had stuck to the "leather". The one they sent had awful "leather" - as though it had been exposed to water.
I now have to waste my life sending it back. Awful service, awful item. Avoid.
on 30 May 2014
This is a great product. The product looks nice and ipad is very safe with this cover. It has a leather look and feel and easy to use as stand. I use this cover as stand on my lap when on bed and works like lapto 120 - 140 angle. Please note one using this cover your ipad will no more look sleek style and one of the feature of ipad as thin.
on 11 January 2015
Jellybean black & tan leather wallet for iPad air. This is an excellent design. The stand feature works really well. The two colours used compliment each other. The material used is of good quality. The wallet is a great fit for the iPad air. My friends are very impressed with the over all look of the wallet
on 11 June 2014
Does just what it "says on the tin".
Only small criticism is lack of place to store stylus.... End up sticking it in "pocket" that is really only for paper. Would be good to have storage in spine or by means of a small loop type device . But overall great.
on 1 July 2014
It's OK - I just wish people would stop saying 'leather' then when you get to the small print it's PU/ plastic or as in our house referred to as pleather! It does the job, good fit etc but I wish I had just got a cheapo basic as this really doesn't look worth the money.
on 31 August 2014
Nice looking case, very pleased with my purchase, my daughters tells me it looks very similar to the apple one that is much more expensive! Arrived promptly not much else to say excellent case.