on 10 July 2015
Yes, they seem expensive - but you get a huge amount of the most delicious Jelly Beans you've ever tasted. Each flavour is clearly labelled, and in it's own little section - and they are absolutely gorgeous! Bought as an additional little treat for my husband's Birthday (almost 2 months ago) and, even though he has a few nibbles every day, he still has well over half the box left. You really don't need many to get a huge flavour hit. Got mine on a Prime Deal - so worked out quite well. Now waiting to see if they come up again on 'Daily Deals' - if they do, we'll be in there like a shot. Go on, treat yourself - you won't be disappointed. "Enjoy!!"
on 30 November 2011
This product is well worth it, all 50 flavours are perfect!
the only downfall of this product is that the packaging inside the box where the jelly beans are is not secure.
I ordered this for a christmas present and had to open it as i could hear all the beans spilling out!!
Then had the trouble of soring them all out!
But apart from this i would reccomend to anyone!
on 4 May 2015
My OH and I love Jelly Belly jelly beans, but we didn't know which flavours we actually liked. Bought this as a treat for us to share and found it brilliant. Inside the lid there is a list of all the jelly beans and they match up to the placement so you can't get them muddled up. Nice and organised which was a bonus for my OH with a bit of an OCD. Will buy again as gifts for friends with a sweet tooth.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 20 February 2015
Jelly Belly are a great brand and have lots of strong flavours and this is a great presentation box of them with a good sampling of flavours.

The only issue is the price - you can buy a tub that's four times the size for a similar price. This was bought as a gift and I wanted it to look the part, which it certainly does, but if I was buying for myself then I'd go for the tub as I'm greedy :)

It's okay as a gift and recommended as that.
on 10 January 2015
Got this for hubby for a surprise for Christmas.....they loved getting lots of flavours in Disney. USA - he children and I I knew that this would be a hit with ...all the diff flavours make it a real treat. Came well packaged and everything was in it's place.
on 15 April 2014
super fast delivery. Product came well wrapped and protected from postal damage. Fantastic product very happy with purchase. Worth every penny. Shame the beans dont stay in their individual compartments but cant complain made fun sorting them out with the kids
on 15 January 2014
The best way to eat jelly beans; a great flavour selection in a gorgeous box. Bought as a birthday present and was very much enjoyed. The item arrived late due to postal services; when contacted, the seller replied right away and arranged for a replacement to be sent first class which arrived the next day.
on 12 December 2014
Arrived so quickly, carefully packaged - bought as presents I know from previous buys they will be adored, however, I can hear they have all mixed and come out of compartments - maybe that could be addressed to allow for superb product!
on 9 January 2014
Great big box of jelly beans made for an impressive gift! Each flavour in separate box and labeled up so you knew what you were getting.
on 29 December 2013
These were very difficult to get as they are an American product!! You can get them in small tubes in the UK but they are expensive for the small amount you get. This was 50 different flavours in a 600g box -fantastic Christmas pressie for someone who loves Jelly Belly's.

See one answered question