on 21 July 2013
i love jelly belly range anyway, i have their candles, and have used their air fresheners in the car too.
hides the smell of cig smoke & smells fresh every time you get in the car, doesnt wear out after a while, but the smell isnt too over powering like some air fresheners
on 4 June 2014
It's a lovely, sweet, fresh smell that's long lasting - I've had it in my car for a month and the smell doesn't appear to have deteriorated. In comparison to the blueberry jelly belly air freshener I also bought, I prefer this one as it's the smell is less overpowering.
on 23 July 2014
Same with bubblegum version Tutti Frutti is not strong and doesn't last more than 6 hours at best so not worth the money. Blueberry version is much better lasted me about 1 week 2 days then started to die down really fast. This is another one that needs to go back to the lab.
on 26 January 2015
Love the smell of this, wasn't so sure when I first bought it what tutti fruity would smell like. But it is really nice, strong enough to be pleasant and noticeable but not overpowering. Smells nice and fruity and smell seems to be lasting so far.
on 13 June 2013
I chose this rating because the product is amazing and brings a hint of summer girliness to my journeys! Strong smelling, it really freshens up the car and masks odours.Without being sickly! Plus it looks cute hanging in the car.
on 7 September 2015
I was really looking forward to having this air freshener because I expected it to smell sweet... but instead mine smells like cinammon. Strange smell. I recommend the cherry or the bubblegum one. I wouldn't buy this one again.
on 22 November 2012
My husband shares his car with our son. The unpleasant aromas that fill the car sometimes have been greatly diminished by this Jelly Bean, thank God! So much so that I've ordered a Pineapple air freshener as well (for son to have in his bedroom!)
on 11 February 2015
Arrived quickly.
Scent is typical for the brand, it's as the taste of the sweet as would be expected.
Not the longest lasting, mines a month old and had lost its pungency, but when the car is left closed up for more than a few Hours it's quite evident it's still giving off aroma.
OK product but a little on the pricy side.
on 9 February 2012
I was so delighted with the item that I ordered 4 more to give to family. The smell is awesome and the item is stylish looking. You can hang this anywhere you like. An ideal small gift for someone or a treat for yourself!
on 11 May 2012
Quick delivery, not damaged & could fit through my post box so no need to collect it if missed. Smells yummy. I always find the scents wear off quickly with the jelly belly air freshners but much better to pay £2.43 on here, seeing as in the shops you're looking at £3-£3.99. Love the colour of it. Probably going to try the California Scents next time as my friend said the smell lasts for months, whereas the scents with these last a few weeks.

See one answered question