TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 6 December 2015
The Jelly Belly air fresheners all smell very good. In this instance, I purchased the "Very cherry" scent around two months ago and I am still currently using it. Initially the scent is very strong yet not too overpowering and within a day or two settles to a perfect level of "smell". Two months on, there is a slight hint of the scent still in the car and I could probably drag it out for another couple of weeks before needing a new one. These are much better than the ones you receive for free at a car wash but my only wish is that the smell lasted longer and retained its strength longer.
This Jelly Belly fragrance is very pleasant but lasts only a couple of weeks, before dissipating gracefully into the background. I tested it versus California Scents Coronado Cherry Car Scent Organic Air freshener and the Coronado Cherry has lasted a month and a half so far, versus the comparatively lightweight performance of the Jelly Belly Cherry.

Regarding the actual fragrance, both are surprisingly similar smells. And, in fact, I don't rate it so low, because I'm aware that there are many people who are happy *not* to have an overpowering smell of cherries in their car. If that's you, then this item is your premier choice: In other words, while being reasonably fragrant at first, it soon gives off more of a suggestion of cherries, rather than the full on experience which California Scents almost guarantees.

As I prefer a fragrance which tends to be 'very present' I'll be sticking with its competitor from now on. But, as I suggested, there must still be a market for this item, and for the reasons given.

In conclusion, if it's a suggestion/mild aroma of cherries, which you'd prefer in your car, then this is your product. If however, you're after a strong and lasting smell of cherries then do choose instead the "California Scents Coronado Cherry."

HTH someone.
on 11 January 2012
I think I'm clinically addicted to these things. They are like £4 at Tesco, so £2.49 shipped was an offer that couldn't be missed. My dad hates the smell, but he's over 70 and can't be trusted to form valid opinions any more.
on 5 June 2016
Love this air fresheners and this scents its really good .
on 12 June 2016
Great product, car smells fresh and summery!
on 12 August 2012
To fit in with the red car I have just brought, I felt it was only right to purchase a red air freshener to go with it, one of my friends has one of these but in Blueberry and recommended them so I ordered myself one.

I'd read the reviews before I ordered it and was a little concerned the scent may be too overpowering in the beginning. I got it out of the packaging once I received it and it was strong, but not unbearable like some people are making it out to be.

It is now hanging in my car and on opening the door you are hit hard by the scent but I find it really nice and fruity would rather it smelt like that than a horrible stale sort of smell once the new car smell wore off!

I hope to get a good run out of this air freshener and will definitely order a new one one the time comes!
on 18 December 2011
This air freshener look great in its package. After the usual struggle to get it out its ready to go. Its easy to hook up onto the air vents because it has a plastic hook. I was dubious to the quality of this because the plastic hook is the same you see socks etc hung up in shops. Having said that it held well, even with me knocking it off a lot by accident. It did eventually snap off but this was only when it was very close to the end of its use anyway.
This has the same flaw as most car air fresheners. It is strong at the start, and quite overpowering the first few times you drive your car. This is not unbearable though, and it does dull down a bit and then lasts ages at a nice level. I wouldn't say it lasts a lot longer than other air fresheners but it does have a good life. The smell is sweet but pleasant, exactly what you would expect from a sweet based product.
Its quite a funky thing to have in your car and it certainly beats a lot of the similar fresheners out there, but it still has faults and I wouldn't pay much more than I would for a different freshener.
on 3 March 2014
got this for my boyfriend for christmas
his mum ended up getting him the same one
his car now smells amazing
very cherry indeed
The cherry scent from Jelly Belly reminds me very strongly of Halls Cherry Soothers, or some other cherry-flavoured throat sweet. It's definitely that artificial, sweet-shop version of cherry (as you'd expect, it being a Jelly Belly), instead of the smell of actual cherries.

Jelly Belly 3D fresheners generally have an average-ish smell-life, and this one's no different. You get maybe 2 or 3 weeks' worth of distinct cherry scent in your car, and it diminishes fairly quickly after that. I've had air fresheners that lasted longer, and others that lasted much less.

I wish they'd redesign the little plastic hook on these 3D things. It's slightly difficult to hang on the rear view mirror, and is prone to falling off.

No complaints, but I think next time I'll be sticking to the (Red Bull-scented) Island Punch scent.
on 20 April 2016
This is excellent and the fragrance is beautiful, use it in the office and have had several comments. Am certainly going to purchase some more. The fragrance has lasted for a month and is still going.