on 16 December 2013
A number of different Bible translations available to study and compare. App is intuitive, easy to use and navigate. If you down load to your smart phone make sure you do so on your home wi-fi, its quicker, safer and less likely fall foul of the download size.
on 16 December 2013
It is such a pleasure to have this updated version of the Bible on an app. But this is so much more, so much information that helps to make the Bible a manual for life in today's difficult world. Thank you for this great blessing Jehovah our Grand Creator and the hard working brothers who have helped produce this translation.
on 19 October 2013
This is AMAZING! To be able to have the complete Bible in the most accurate translation everywhere I go :) not only that but you can cross reference with 5 other translations...it also has 20 of life's big questions that is answered straight from the scriptures...plus the glossary, appendix A & B that fully explains key points and contains charts and maps to help visualise Bible accounts and Biblical lands.....this is the most comprehensive study Bible ever and its been created as an app for all who desire to learn what the Bible REALLY TEACHES....looking forward to more updates with more literature added to the library....this is so important, EVERY BODY SHOULD HAVE THIS APP! John 17:3. 2 Timothy 3:16&17. Psalm 83:18
on 28 October 2013
The Google Play store has had JW Library version 1.0.2 for 2 weeks (since 14 October). At present the Amazon version is still 1.0.1. My tablet, purchased in China, cannot use Google Play. It can use Amazon, but the app won't download properly, probably because its internal storage isn't high enough. But version 1.0.2 allows installation to an SD card on supported devices. So I'd like to try it. Please Amazon, make the latest version available. Thank you
on 5 December 2013
This is a must for any serious Bible student. It is full of up to date information including a greek Interlinear and 4 different translations for comparison
on 1 November 2013
I've never owned or used an Android tablet, but I bought one the day JW Library app was released. I've used the Library every day since and will continue to use this excellent tool. At the moment I use it for Bible reading and study purposes, then as the app expands with new exciting future content, I look forward to getting greater use and benefit from it. Well done JW Library for such a superb piece of equipment!
on 14 October 2014
Although this app is brilliant on my phone and works fine, I have repeatedly had problems with connecting to the app on my kindle fire HDX. It works fine for a couple of days or more but then won't connect. I have many times delegated the app then re-installed it over and over again over the last few months and still having the same problem. It seems to be just on kindle that this problem occurs as my husband had the same problem on his kindle fire HD. It works fine on my lap top. I hope that the his problem will be resolved so I can use this app on my kindle with no problems.
on 9 November 2013
A great app that that draws us closer to our God. Android version of the app gets 5 stars. HOWEVER AMAZON NEEDS TO SORT THINGS OUT!!!!! They Say it is available to download FROM THE AMAZON STORE. WHEN ALL YOU GET IS THIS INCOMPATIBLE WITH MY KINDLE HD. SORT IT OUT AMAZON!!!!!!!
on 14 December 2013
The JW Library, which currently consists of the Revised Edition of the New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures, is a superb work of scholarship that represents many years of work and is all the more extraordinary in that it is made freely available to all who wish to download it for reading, reference and Bible study.

I was struck by its improved readability over the original version (published in 1950) and its use of contemporary language, updating expressions like 'long suffering' as 'patience'; 'revelries' as 'wild parties' and 'time indefinite' as 'forever', 'everlasting' or 'long ago'. It comes complete with some invaluable glossaries, appendices, charts and maps, and of particular value to those looking into the Bible for answers to life's big questions and problems, an introductory section that gives scriptural answers on such key topics as 'How can you find happiness', 'What happens when someone dies' and 'Is God to blame for human suffering'.
on 13 November 2013
An excellent resource for bible study whether for a Jehovah's Witness or another faith. Having 5 other translations immediately displayed alongside the scripture enables one to have confidence that the translation is accurate and true.