on 24 January 2014
The gloves came down quickly and they look and feel really good. The material used looks of good quality and the size is correct for a medium mans hand. I have not taken them skiing yet but I have used them for walking and they have proved to very warm. I have just bought another pair for sone when we go skiing.
on 16 February 2014
these definately deserve five stars ! the delivery was speedy and well within the estimated times, the gloves themselves are brilliant, they are well lined and so extremely warm and cosy, although they are on the larger size they are perfect for me. I suffer from cold hands and chilblains and these keep my hands warm and cosy while out walking the dogs in all winds and weather,they are quite long as well which helps keeping my wrists and lower arms toasty too ! Top marks and brilliant value for money.
on 10 February 2014
They arrived really quickly and fit well.

I haven't warn them in the rain but they have kept my hands warm so far. And for that price you can't expect goretex 4 season dryness.
on 21 January 2014
I'll be honest I haven't had a chance to use them yet, but they arrived in really good time, they look great, they feel really durable and for this price whats not to like! I'd reccomend them to anyone, they also come with adjustable straps at the bottom which is great!
on 22 November 2014
These gloves were delivered really quickly and they fit my long fingers really well but they are so wide. They look like men's gloves width rather than ladies. I won't be able to wear them, hence the 3 stars.
on 6 February 2014
Really pleased with them - have yet to try them out properly intending to use them on a trip to Finland so will really need to be warm and waterproof.....
on 18 March 2016
The gloves seem reasonable quality. However I had ordered them for my teenage daughter to go skiing and they are far too large for her or I. They are more suitable for a male hand though the colours are more female orientated.
I had checked reviews before ordering and hadn't seen any issues mentioned regarding size so I assumed it would be medium size and not large. Probably my misunderstanding. I had to buy another medium sized pair in a high street shop but will keep these as a spare emergency pair.
on 13 January 2016
These are warm and a good fit, however, they are not waterproof! They leak through the tips of the fingers if you get your hands wet.
on 2 September 2014
these came really quickly but one of the gloves hadn't been sewn properly and you couldn'tfit your hand in all the way - contacted the seller who sorted it out really quickly and I was sent a replacement. The fingers are a bit long but as ski gloves are too bulky to really hold / do anything its not a problem and for the price you can't complain. really pleased with them
on 22 April 2014
Bought these for cycling to work on cold mornings. Excellent - they are very warm. I've also worn them for occasional walks up our local hills. Very happy with these gloves. Can't really comment on how waterproof they are as I've only been caught in the odd shower, but there again they weren't bought for the rain. Very comfortable.

See one answered question