- Get an overview of both test-driven and behavior-driven development
- Write useful specs by determining what you need to test—and what you don’t
- Test the behavior of new and existing code against the specs you create
- Apply Jasmine matchers and discover how to build your own
- Organize code suites into groups and subgroups as your code becomes more complex
- Use a Jasmine spy in place of a function or an object—and learn why it’s valuable
About the Author
He most recently worked at UniversityNow, an educational startup in Palo Alto.