on 17 May 2009
Danny Glover's Javascript bible goes from strength to strength. I have an older version and use it a lot. I bought this newer version to keep current.

If you write javascript programs you need a book like this. I have several other javascript books and I don't tend to bother with them because I have this one.

It's never far away when I'm doing javascript stuff.

Effectively I liked it so much I bought it twice.
on 12 July 2009
This is a great reference book, however, a seventh edition is now needed with all browsers now in later versions, the compatibility chart isn't up to date, and so, pointless, unless of course you're looking up incompatible methods for older browsers.
on 11 November 2010
I studied HTML when it was first in it's essence. This JavaScript bible is a must have for anyone who wants to programme with Javascript to make their websites do weird and wonderful things.

Brill!
on 18 October 2015
Very good condition! Really liked it.!