Master Java EE Application Development on Oracle Java Cloud
Build highly available, scalable, secure, distributed applications on Oracle Java Cloud. In this Oracle Press guide, Oracle ACE Director and Java Champion Harshad Oak leads you through the entire Java EE cloud-based application lifecycle—from development to deployment. Filled with real-world examples, ready-to-use code, and best practices, Java EE Applications on Oracle Java Cloud is an invaluable resource for anyone looking to meet the growing demand for cloud-based development skills.
- Set up an Oracle Java Cloud instance and manage users and roles
- Build an application with NetBeans IDE and deploy it on Oracle Java Cloud
- Extend application functionality using servlets, filters, and listeners
- Streamline application development with JavaServer Pages, JSP Standard Tag Library, and expression language
- Create and deploy feature-rich JavaServer Faces applications on Oracle Java Cloud
- Use Enterprise JavaBeans to effectively run business logic code in enterprise applications
- Develop and deploy SOAP and RESTful web services on Oracle Java Cloud
- Take advantage of the persistence capabilities of Oracle Java Cloud via Oracle Database Cloud
Code examples from the book are available for download.
About the Author
Harshad Oak, Oracle ACE Director, Java Champion, (Pune Maharashtra, India) is the founder of IndicThreads, an online developer magazine which hosts some of the most reputed technology conferences in India.