Watch now



or
Sign in to turn on 1-Click ordering.
Sorry, this item is not available in
Image not available for
Colour:
Image not available

 

Jason Manford: First World Problems [DVD]

Jason Manford    To Be Announced   DVD
5.0 out of 5 stars  See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
Price: 12.50 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details
Pre-order Price Guarantee. Learn more.
o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o
This title will be released on November 10, 2014.
Pre-order now.
Dispatched from and sold by Amazon. Gift-wrap available.
Want to receive this the day it comes out?
Sign in to see if release-day delivery options are available to your address. Learn more

Special Offers and Product Promotions

  • Pre-order Price Guarantee: order now and if the Amazon.co.uk price decreases between the time you place your order and the release date, you'll be charged the lowest price. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
  • Amazon Family members enjoy 20% off every delivery of nappies. Join today to get your discount, as well as a free trial of Amazon Prime and access to exclusive offers and discounts.


Frequently Bought Together

Jason Manford: First World Problems [DVD] + Sean Lock: Purple Van Man (Live 2013) [DVD]
Price For Both: 17.50

One of these items is dispatched sooner than the other.

Buy the selected items together


Product details

  • Actors: Jason Manford
  • Format: PAL
  • Language: English
  • Region: Region 2 (This DVD may not be viewable outside Europe. Read more about DVD formats.)
  • Number of discs: 1
  • Classification: To be announced
  • Studio: Universal Pictures UK
  • DVD Release Date: 10 Nov 2014
  • Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars  See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
  • ASIN: B009GYGD4I
  • Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 50,059 in DVD & Blu-ray (See Top 100 in DVD & Blu-ray)


Customer Reviews

4 star
0
3 star
0
2 star
0
1 star
0
5.0 out of 5 stars
5.0 out of 5 stars
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
2 of 6 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant! 7 Sep 2013
Format:DVD
I went to see Jason at his 2 recent Birmingham shows and if they are anything to go by then this dvd is going to be well worth the wait! Get it! You will be rolling with laughter for a long time to come!
Comment | 
Was this review helpful to you?
1 of 5 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing 4 Sep 2013
By Claire
Format:DVD
I was lucky enough to see this last night, and Jason Manford is hilarious, funny and all round a lovely guy. I was also lucky enough to meet him after the show too!
Comment | 
Was this review helpful to you?
1 of 6 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars jason! 18 Nov 2013
Format:DVD
I have been texting Jason for some time but he now no longer replies. And I've sent him pictures!

There's no mention of this in his routine though.

Funny 80% and Very Funny the other 20%

Katy Scott
==========
Ten Thousand Pub Quiz Questions and Answers (10000 Trivia Questions)
Sexercise yourself into shape
Comment | 
Was this review helpful to you?
1 of 6 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Jason Manford 25 April 2013
Format:DVD|Verified Purchase
As usual> A very funny man with such wonderful stories of life that he has experienced. I laughed till the tears rolled down my face.
Was this review helpful to you?
Search Customer Reviews
Only search this product's reviews
ARRAY(0xae32d270)

Customer Discussions

This product's forum
Discussion Replies Latest Post
No discussions yet

Ask questions, Share opinions, Gain insight
Start a new discussion
Topic:
First post:
Prompts for sign-in
 

Search Customer Discussions
Search all Amazon discussions
   


Look for similar items by category


Feedback