on 14 June 2014
I have suffered from CFS symptoms for over 20 years. Despite regular visits to the doctors over this time, nothing was diagnosed or difficiencies suggested. I have kept working full time over this time, but at times, its been intolerable to keep going, only able to survive by being in bed by 8pm every day... and resigning myself to knowing the mental fog and exhaustion would decend early afternoon and that would then be it. No going out or seeing friends and family... thats been my life, basically.
I started these after my doctor in March casually noticed my b12 was score:125. This meant nothing to me, so i did my research. As I was desperate and felt so ill, I bought these as they were 5000mcg. I should add that this year, thrown into the mix, I also started getting pain through my arms to my fingers, legs to my toes, keeping me awake at night..in addition to the numbness and tingling... you know what im talking about if you are reading this...
I started these 5 weeks ago, and feel re-born :) All the symptoms have gone literally. I am taking 2-3 per day...i have some catching up to do...and my day lasts 6.30am to 10.30pm with no symptoms or tiredness. I feel like ive won the lottery. My score was 1500 last week... my doctor was amazed.. until i put this bottle on his desk...then cynicism returned...I just said these fixed me...you doctors didnt..
You cant put a price on quality of life..yes, they are an added expense.. but I dont even ponder that as my husband and son now have the wife and mother they never had. Long may it last.. Dont hesitate..give them a go. My sister and brother are trying them as they are also b12 difficient. I wish you well.x
2222 comments|125 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 December 2012
I have been using Jarrow's B12 for around 2 years. It has helped enormously with unexplained tinging and numbness I was having in my fingers and tows, and also a burning sensation I was having in my feet. These neuropathies were investigated to no avail (MRI scans clear etc) until I discovered that I may have a B12 deficiency that was not showing up on blood tests. Although my serum B12 levels were within the normal range, I began Jarrow's B12 and within 3 weeks all my neuropathy had all but disappeared after months of worry about what on earth was wrong. I continue to use this B12 once every 2 days to keep the problem away and have never looked back. HIGHLY recommended.
33 comments|93 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 August 2011
Excellent supplement . This really helps to raise your B12 levels slowly over time and then keep the levels good. If you have Pernicious Anaemia but don't do well on the three monthly injections you could try this.
on 8 March 2014
This product is great, super cheap, tastes good and best of all absorbs efficiently. I was defficient in B12 and after taking one of these everyday I feel much much better. The most noticeable improvement for me was SLEEP: I sleep SO much better right now! With the modern lack of B12 in our food and water, everybody should take this important vitamin regularly!
on 9 February 2013
Great product, second purchase!, will contine with this brand, nothing else to say! Unable to say anymore, spent longtime reviewing other brands
on 3 April 2015
been taking these about 4 months now.. feel like a new person. My hair is so much better and even my nails are growing! they have hardly grown for years, I will take these forever now. Taste great too
on 10 October 2015
These have been a life saver for me. A blood test showed my B12 was at the low end of normal (but just in range) so my doc thought I was fine, despite various symptoms associated with B12 deficiency. These have made an amazing difference and, as well as helping with my obvious B12D symptoms, I find I no longer need to take anti-histamines for a house dust mite allergy. Who'd have thought?

These are not an instant fix though, if you are B12 deficient, and you will probably need to keep on taking them for life if that's the case. It took 6-8 weeks before I began to notice a real difference, and my symptoms came back shockingly fast when I tried stopping them for a couple of days. I've tried a couple of other types, but these seem to work best for my needs. Be aware that you may get some tongue soreness at first (if you have B12D) taking these sub-lingually, but this will improve with time.
on 7 April 2012
Fantastic product! My B12 was 220 and I was suffering from so many syptoms, including tingling left arm, and right fingers. suffered from numb toes for 5 years and horrendous brain fog and fatigue. Been taking them about 2 months and my B12 has gone up to 596!!! I feel so much better and am also sleeping really well. Got loads more energy too. Just about to buy some more of it! x
on 1 March 2014
I got this product for the body benefits and to take it with folic aid in order to help the memory and mind and I feel it has work with me at this time ,got it really fast from amazon and have to say thanks for product and I will be shopping with use a gain real soon
on 8 July 2013
Bought 2 bottles of B12 got them for a reasonable price and i take one a day I have pernicious anemia and they do help fast delivery too