Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 14 Dec 2008 17:32:40 GMT
I was about to hit the 'buy' button on this book and then I saw on the cover blurb: "Creating innovative paradigms for personal and professional fulfillment".

Sigh. I passed. I run a mile from that sort of meaningless twaddle and gibberish. If it's on the outside, it's highly likely it's on the inside too. If that's not the case, the publishers have done the author/s no favours at all.

In reply to an earlier post on 11 Feb 2013 12:07:55 GMT
maureen omar says:
Hi Andrew. I just bought this book secondhand, the seller was great, but unfortunately I didnt enjoy the book. Maybe I am not as educated as I need to be to understand it, but it seemed as you said meaningless twaddle. I really thought it would be something I could enjoy, but it just seemed to be more about the two people writing it than anything that could be of help to me. I was very disappointed but on the plus side it didnt cost me a fortune thanks to the sellers which I would definitely use again.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  14 Dec 2008
Latest post:  11 Feb 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Art of Possibility: Practices in Leadership, Relationship and Passion
The Art of Possibility: Practices in Leadership, Relationship and Passion by Benjamin Zander (Paperback - 27 July 2006)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (37)