on 28 November 2012
I needed a bag to store my summer clothes in over the colder, winter months and this is fantastic.

Firstly, it is huge! It is able to store a great number of items. Secondly, it keeps is shape well so folded clothes will remain neatly folded until they are needed. Lastly, it is of good quality and is waterproof. I sometimes get damp in my storage cupboard and now don't have to worry about my clothes getting ruined which is fantastic. I also like the fact the bag is made from recycled bottles.

I definitely recommend this bag but would like to reiterate it really is massive!
on 4 January 2010
I use this bag to store my baby's toys at night. The design is really good, which is excellent because this sits in our living room. It's huge, I've managed to get loads in it so I can use it for when we go off on holiday. There's not much else to say, it's a good solid, well designed storage bag that you could use for anything from toys to laundry.
on 16 October 2012
A very useful bag - I used it for my outdoor walking gear and wetsuit - though probably better for storage than lots of carrying, as not sure the seams would hold if filled right up. Nice to have a funky design, but be aware that the background to the design is a very vivid pink!
on 9 September 2011
I love my new laundry bag. I am actually not using it for laundry though. It is really spacious and holds a double duvet, air bed and air bed pump so is great for storage as well. It is a great design and very durable.
on 14 July 2011
Bought this for my daughter starting Uni to use for her laundry - seemed like a strong pretty bag made from recycled materials but seam came away from the zip the first time we used it. I stitched it, but it has ripped again in the corner.
on 22 August 2015
Bought 4 of these bags all different designs, all pretty, using them for storage of lightweight items in the attic. Will hold plenty, but would not put anything too heavy in them, zip keeps things clean. Certainly tidied the attic and now stuff is all in one place.
on 30 May 2010
A lovely bag with a nice design, however, i must have been unfortunate as my one has come apart- the stitching next to the zip was very poor qulaity and it came apart within a day of it arriving.
on 14 July 2014
I have purchased many of these laundry bags for keeping duvets or bed linen clean when not in use. They are very pretty to look at, inexpensive and highly practical. I have recommended them to most of my friends for storage.
on 22 February 2014
A useful waterproof bag for storing any variety of things and objects in. I wanted something to store my Christmas cards, tags, card holders, etc in and the bag was definitely big enough for everything I wanted to put in it.

My only issue was that the picture image looks like a white bag with dolls on it, but the colour is actually quite pastel pink.
on 12 November 2012
Lovely bag - very pretty design and, although I haven't had a chance to use it much yet, it appears to be good quality, strong handles and a zip that is likely to last, unlike cheaper bags the same size. Delivered quickly - all in all, I'm a happy customer!