Colour Name: Red|Change

on 18 May 2014
I'd read reviews on this and was really keen on the back of those to get this. But it's lacking in the amount of compartments I would have liked so didn't think I'd use it much.
There is one main compartment and this has no further compartments in it but it fits my laptop and folders. There is a further compartment at the bag which is big and there are two compartments in the flap but the bag has to open for you to get to them so not great if you wanted to shove things in that you may need quickly.
I was going to use it for when i'm commuting on the train to london for meetings. I use a different bag now for that but use this all the time when I'm working on the road.
It's very well made and the padded shoulder strap makes it more comfy to sling over your shoulder.
on 10 December 2012
I bought this bag after considering an Eastpak messenger bag which was a bit too big for me. I feel that this bag is the perfect size. I use it when I go into London for work meetings. As it is black I think it is much smarter than a backpack. It takes a good amount of stuff. I fitted my laptop in here (seperate neoprene zipped compartment - excellent), plus charger, my PS Vita & Charger, heaphones and case, water bottle, phone charger, paperback book, two A5 diaries, A4 paperwork, plus various bits and pieces in the pockets. the bag has hidden zip pockets under the main flap, this is really handy for rail card, coffee loyalty cards, gum etc. which you need to access quickly. The bag has a adjustable strap which has a comfort cover to stop it digging into you, this is a nice touch and works well.
on 24 October 2014
This is a really good bag - fits up to a 15" laptop. It has a good size section for A4 papers/folder and few little pockets for other things. Its different to the normal bog standard "laptop" bag. I'm really pleased with the quality and would definitely recommend it.
Ive had a lot of comments from my work colleagues too who like it.
on 18 April 2015
This is my third bag in this style but it is smaller than the previous ones and with fewer good sized pockets. However it will do the job if it means carrying less.
on 28 October 2015
Perfect. My son loves it. His friends also love it...and that's good enough for me.
on 4 January 2014
Good quality, sturdy, durable, looking to be long (enough) lasting. Good size, swallows loads of books, folders, packed lunch etc. and the occasional hoodie/jacket - a 17 year-old`s faithful school companion
on 19 January 2016
My nice loved it
this was a gift to my nice
on 27 October 2014