- Paperback: 128 pages
- Publisher: Penguin (5 Jun. 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0718179196
- ISBN-13: 978-0718179199
- Product Dimensions: 14.6 x 0.8 x 20.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (70 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,579 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Jamie's Food Tube: The Family Cookbook (Jamie Olivers Food Tube) Paperback – 5 Jun 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Viewers first came across Kerryann when she appeared as one of Jamie Oliver's original 'Fifteen' apprentices on Channel 4. Originally from Hackney, East London, she qualified as a silver-service waitress before her life was changed on being selected to train with Jamie. She has continued to work as a chef and is now a mum.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Small, simple idea, would have been disappoint if i had paid full pricePublished 1 month ago by K. Ward