Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 20 December 2011
this is by most the best pan i've used. it cooks on the ceramic hob and then goes straight in the oven, then onto the table for dishing up, so my family can go and dip in for seconds!! the non-stick is brilliant nothing sticks to it, washes like a dream too. an all rounder of a pan just brilliant!!
on 28 September 2011
I bought this pan over a year ago as normal pans weren't big enough to cope with my growing family. I use it at least 3 times a week for curries, pasta sauces, casseroles etc and have recently started using it to prepare rice, as per Jamies recipe! It still looks as good as new, nothing sticks to it and as long as you treat it with a bit of respect, ie, no harsh scourers, it should last for years.
on 7 December 2012
I bought this pan, along with others in the same range, when I moved into a new flat with an induction hob. Since then I have used it almost every day. It is especially good for pasta sauce and curries given its deep profile. Not too heavy and feels very secure with 2 handles (which are still rock solid after almost 5 years). Highly recommended.
on 4 November 2014
This is a first class piece of kitchen equipment for a good price. It looks quality and it feels quality.
It's big, and its heavy. (Bigger, I think, than it appears from the photograph).
First day,used it for a braised lamb shoulder recipe (hob for browning, then to oven for slow cooking, to table for serving).
With the glass lid, you can clearly see the contents bubbling nicely in the oven.
The following day used it as a frying pan for a Sunday morning full breakfast for 2. (This was actually my initial reason for buying it- to use as a frying pan. Because of its depth and size, fatty splashes to the hob are kept to a minimum and I want to keep my new cooker hob in nice condition) .
Next day, made a Greek ratatouille for 4 (it could have accommodated more) using only this pan- again hob, to oven, to table. It is so easily cleaned - just warm soapy water and a cloth, and it looks like new. This is going to be used so much. I fully expect it to last a long, long time.
Some reviewers complain that the handles get hot. Well of course they do! They're metal - designed to go in hot ovens - so it goes without saying that they're going to get hot.
Can't recommend this pot roast pan enough.
on 6 August 2011
l bought one of these pans for my daughter - who loved it. So decided to treat myself - its perfect for just about everything - especially on an induction hob.
l now have an assortment of pans that l do not need.
lts good for stir-frying - casseroling - paella - just anything. Love it!
on 25 November 2012
I love this pan it is great for cooking up large quantities, really well made and nicely finished.
This pan is a little on the large size and a 28 diameter pan might be better on a standard oven hobo.
on 24 January 2014
These are excellent. Have an aga and have had 2 for the last 4 years have been in almost constant use on top of the stove as well as in the ovens. Just changing them now .......
on 27 March 2014
This pan is amazing, great size nice and big for making all kinds of dishes. It is easy to wash and also dishwasher safe.
I have only used it on the top of the stove but it is also for using in the oven.
The handles are nice and sturdy and it is light in weight too which is nice. Some pots are so heavy to lift up when they are empty and this one is great, even when full of food it is easy to move around.
Perfect if you are cooking for a family. Not too great for just one or two people as it is rather big.
I like it and am very happy I got it. If it came in a size smaller I would probably get two more and through out my current pots/pan.
The fact that it has a clear lid is a bonus too.
on 5 December 2013
We use this nearly every day. It is really solid and very versatile. It is great for anything from chilli, to stir fry, to pasta dishes, to a decent cooked breakfast. The glass lid is vented, so you can leave things cooking without worrying about them boiling over. You can easily cook a meal for four in this. I use it on an induction hob and also on an Aga. I wish I'd had this years ago, as I've bought a few large frying pans over the years and never been quite satisfied. Well worth the money.
on 23 December 2013
I bought this pan to replace the many Viners pans I have owned in the past few years. The quality deteriorated with each one I purchased but were the only folk I knew who did a pan of this type and size.

Jamie's pan I have had about a month and have used several times and so far I am really pleased with it. I made a huge lasagne in it last night for the family. Afterwards it was so easy to clean. The previous ones I had were so flimsy and the bottoms ended up mis shaped so that they would not sit on the
cooker straight.
This pan is very, very sturdy and so far I love it.
Recommended.