- Hardcover: 176 pages
- Publisher: Haynes Publishing; 2nd Revised edition edition (29 Aug. 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1859608752
- ISBN-13: 978-1859608753
- Product Dimensions: 21 x 1.6 x 26.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 330,501 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Jaguar: Fifty Years of Speed and Style (Classic Makes Series): Bk. H875 Hardcover – 29 Aug 2002
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Martin Buckley, editor-at-large of Classic Cars magazine, has written books on MG, Triumph, Fiat and BMW. His first car was a 1960s Jaguar S-type and he has never lost his love of the marque. He lives near Stroud, in Gloucestershire.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Well done, with style.