on 4 November 2014
The shoes looked smart and the fit and colour were just what I was looking for. BUT...
I bought these boots 21st Aug 2014. Its now 4th Nov 2014 - not even 3 months and the outer rubber sole has already come away from the main shoe on both soles. In my view its very poor quality for a product that is labelled as 'Premium'. And just for the record, I wear them to go to and from my office job, not trek across mountains.

If you're happy buying shoes that will look cool but only last this long - go for it and buy a pair.

There is minimal quality in this premium product.
:-(
review image
on 7 September 2014
I was prepared to be disappointed with these shoes having tried many expensive pairs on in shops and I thought they too would not be right. But in fact they are spot on. They are very soft and comfortable and because the leather is soft they do not rub around the ankles or across the span of my feet. They look so good on with a wonderful tan colour with contrasting light coloured, one piece, molded rubber sole and heel. They even come with a choice of light and dark coloured laces which changes the appearance of the shoes to co-ordinate with clothes being worn. The order was placed on a Wednesday and by Saturday they were in my Post Box. Nothing special there you might say from Amazon, but I do live in South West France! Highly recommended. So much so I will look for the name Jack and Jones again.
on 14 May 2014
Love everything about these. They are super comfortable and moulded to my foot within days of wearing them. Look the goods as well, same as the pictures if not better.
on 14 January 2015
worn these for a month or so mainly to the office so limited walking. The soles have worn away on the heal and the leather of the shoe needed gluing back onto the sole. Cheap but not so cheerful as need replacing very often. Spend a few more pennies and get something with more longevity.
on 11 June 2014
Very comfy shoes. I nearly always get blisters with new shoes, but not with these. A bit on the smaller side of the size, but good for a wider foot. Wideness and roundness of nose may not be to everybodies taste. I am happy though.
on 3 October 2014
I wear boots a lot, but wanted some light weight desert boot style shoes. Ordered size 8(42) and the fit was fine no probs. Very comfortable fit. No other probs.
on 2 June 2014
These shoes look sharp and are so very comfortable. They also come with two pairs of laces.
The only problem is trying to not wear them everyday!
on 12 January 2015
Looks good and feel light on your foot. Only downside is they do scuff pretty easy.

Overall I am very happy.
on 26 June 2014
everything I could ever wish for in a shoe, as brown as I thought they would be and very roomy
on 29 August 2014
Excellent quality boots. Even get a spare pair of laces. Would buy again from this seller.