I'm not one to spend any time thinking about shampoo and certainly not one to spend over $10 on it, but after using this shampoo for about a week I can't imagine my life without it! Ok, maybe that last statement is hyperbole but truly I can tell a measurable difference in how my hair looks and feels and really believe I'll end up buying another bottle after this one. Previous to using this product I just used what my wife had in shower--never gave it a second thought. After using for a little over a week, here's what I like about the shampoo:
1. It works -- I feel like my hair is fuller and thicker. It cleans my hair and scalp as it should and washes out with no residue. Plus, there is a little bit of a tingle on the scalp as I'm washing (from the tea tree oil) that I like. After my hair dries it feels soft.
2. Smells good -- smells natural since it's made from all natural ingredients (e.g., herbs, natural plant oils, etc.), very subtle and not overpowering. Smells like it was made for a man without using ridiculous scents like those in the Old Spice/ Axe/ frat boy cleansing categories.
3. All natural -- made from herbs, natural plant oils, and other naturally-derived ingredients. It has zero chemical feel or smell.
4. That's it -- it's shampoo...what other benefits do you need? It cleans, works as advertised, makes your hair smell good and feel soft.
2. Can't buy it just anywhere
3. I'm now hooked