Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 12 questions
vote
Hi there, its designed for the visor but it will fit anywhere thin enough for the clip to grip onto. Clearly however when attached to the visor its close to your mouth for calls.
10 Sep 2014 by LAUL
votes
It's an excellent bit of kit I've got it in my truck. I'm sure u can pair it to any blue tooth item.only 2 at one time tho
27 days ago by stephen
votes
Dear Customer Thank you for your enquiry. We do not ship to Malta.
12 Nov 2014 by Sherry Plaza
votes
Hi Pallito7 Thank you for your enquiry. However, we do not ship to Romania. Thank you
30 Oct 2014 by Sherry Plaza
votes
Dear Miss H Thank you for your enquiry. There would be a delivery charge of £4.95 to Republic of Ireland. Kind Regards Customer Service Department Sherry Plaza
28 Oct 2014 by Sherry Plaza
votes
No not at all. The calls come through the built in speaker or radio if you connect through fm
23 Jul 2014 by LAUL
votes
Yes it is. Compatible with any Bluetooth handset in fact
7 Jun 2014 by LAUL
votes
Mine is an HTC One V, I can't vouch for others. It has been very good, except I can't 'dial' out. It's probably my non-USA accent!
17 May 2014 by Rev. Mj Winbolt-lewis
votes
The Freeway has four speakers and is the loudest visor kit I've used. I found it great to play music through. However you can link it to your car stereo via am FM frequency which then allows you to play music/podcasts through your car speakers.
30 Apr 2014 by Jason
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers