on 20 February 2012
Bought these headphones from Amazon to go with the Sony Mp3 player I bought for my daughter after realising how unsuitable the earphone's supplied with the player were for her.

Having looked around, these seemed perfect and having used them EVERYday now for a while, I'm convinced these really are perfect.

They are small but I wouldn't say they're tiny - she's four and they are ever so slightly loose on her, but not enough to fall off. They're also extendable so will grow with her.

They're very durable - they've been thrown down wooden staircases, onto the floor during tantrums etc. They've even been bitten but due to the quality of the construction you can barely tell unless you know what you're looking for.

These are all great and important to have in children's headphones, but the greatest one is that irrespective of how loud my daughter turns up the volume on her Mp3 player, the headphones somehow reduce the sound so it's never as loud as it would be on other head/earphones. This is ideal since she's always turning up the volume on her Mp3 player and her game console only now I don't have to worry about her damaging her hearing.

I've tried these on several times and they are extremely comfortable. They're not invasive and after a while you forget they're on. Also, the wire isn't too long which is often a problem for younger children so no more having to untangle wires and do knots etc.

This is definitely a 5/5 product. Also, the pink is a lovely pink - teamed with the purple and the white of the earpiece, it's not as baby-ish as some of the other children's headphones on the market which makes a nice change and also adds to my daughter feeling a little bit more grown up!
on 15 January 2012
Fantastic buy. Purchased to go with a portable dvd player for my niece. A thoroughly successful Christmas gift. Great quality and arrived the next day. Thank you.
on 2 August 2015
A good , well built quality product. BUT.......we bought these for our daughter to use on a flight, as soon as she put them on she complained that she could not hear anything, I tried them on and you could just about hear it over the noise of the plane. The same thing happened in the car, she was watching a film and we had the radio on at a normal volume, again she said that she couldn't hear it.
It is a good product and won't damage your child's hearing, but beware that the limit is pretty low and realistically is only suitable for use around the house i.e in quiet environments.
on 11 October 2014
My kids love these, especially the fact that they can personalize them with the stickers provided. We purchased two sets, and as my son is only 3 they are slightly two big for him, but this hasn't stopped him wearing them all round the house. Comfortable and robust for the most adventurous toddler I would definitely recommend.
on 8 January 2014
Excellent product. Fits my daughter's head very well, good volume limitation, comfortable. Comes with stickers so that my daughter could customise it which she loved. Overall the best set of kids headphones I've come across.
on 11 September 2013
Just perfect for granddaughter she just loves soft feel of earpieces and we don't have to worry about noise levels now.
on 5 August 2013
My little girl (2) loves them, ideal for keeping her entertained at weddings etc along with the iPad. Very good
on 7 October 2013
Daughter happy now she has new headphones ...only 4 but let's her watch Dora on her iPod and keeps her quiet ...noise reduction works well
on 2 April 2016
These are brilliant and the sound is really good.
The kids love the stickers and they fit well.
I was worried by the reviews saying they could be quite quiet as my daughter wears hearing aids. She is wearing the headphones without her hearing aids and they are perfect. While the sounds is limited for kids ears it is still more than loud enough and the volume isn't even turned up to full.
on 10 August 2013
The head phones are using with our iPad regularly, They seem to limit the sound to a safe level which is essential for small children (two and a half years old). They are comfortable and have proved the test of time over a number of long journey as well as around the house. Certainly means on occassions i can get another hours sleep in a mornng after being hit by the dawn interruptions when children think its morning because it light but its not yet 6am!.

Good price as well - priceless!