Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £2.10 UK delivery
JVC HAFX5AE Gumy Plus Noise Isolating Headphones - Peppermint Blue
|Price:||£8.00 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£3.99 (33%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Large 11mm neodymium driver unit that offers high power handling and sensitivity
- To further enhance the listening experience, friction noise has been greatly reduced through the use of a 1.0 meter friction noise reduction cord, equipped with an iPhone-compatible plug
- The silicon rubber air cushion sets a new standard for comfort in the ear bud category
- The soft-touch cushion changes shape to conform to the contours of the wearer’s ear, ensuring that the ear buds fit securely and comfortably
- The HA-FX5 meets the demands of the style-conscious music listener, all the way down to the matching colour cord
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
JVC HA-FX5-A-E - JVCHAFX5AE - In-ear canal headphones with comfortable fitting and noise-isolation "Gumy PLUS"\s- Blue
In-ear canal headphones with comfortable fitting and noise-isolation "Gumy PLUS". These are perfect for your ipod, iphone, ipad as well as any other mp3.See all Product Description
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Firstly, the phones were housed in a super tough blister pack.
This involved using scissors to open, while avoiding the cables.
The phone cable itself is very flimsy and I had to put sellotape around the jack/cable joint immediately as that is a very obvious weak point.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These are the best I've ever found. They are comfortable, don't fall out and the sound quality is excellent. They come in several colours for different gadgets. Read morePublished 10 months ago by Listener
The design of these is spot-on. They provide the best fit you can get without expensive individual molding- sound balance is not bad either.Published 15 months ago by Amazon Customer
Don't know as the item received was not what was ordered. Did not bother returning as too much hassle and got headphones. Just not these.Published 21 months ago by HMP63
The sound quality from these earphones is irrelevant because they are so uncomfortable to use and keep falling out of the ears. Read morePublished 23 months ago by lefthander
At my school in art we are allowed to listen to music and work these are amazing at getting rid of the radio music so i can just listen to mine. my last ones i had for 5 years. Read morePublished 24 months ago by Pascale
Bought them for my son. He loves them because sound quality is good and they fit snugly into his ears.Published on 1 Nov. 2013 by Ash Bhatti