Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
JVC HAFX1X Xtreme Xplosives In Ear Canal Headphones
|Price:||£13.95 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£11.04 (44%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- 10mm large diaphragm neodymium driver units and Extreme Deep Basse Ports deliver ultimate bass sound
- Rubber protectors for body durability
- Superior sound isolation
- Comfortable fit with ergonomic contoured form and three sizes of silicone ear-pieces
- 2.0mm-thick and robust 1.2m pure copper cable (Y-type)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
JVC HA-FX1X - In-ear headphones
The JVC HA-FX1X in-ear headphones offer high-quality sound. Extremely deep bass of the HA FX1X plays absolutely powerful.
The three included ear bud to individual ear fit perfectly, making for the comfort. The cable is about 1.2 meters long and tough process. Their freedom of movement is restricted in any way.
- 10.0mm ultra-neodymium drive unit and 'Xplosiv' bass inputs for ultimate bass
- Rubber protectors to protect against surges
- Superior sound isolation
- Comfortable wearing features an ergonomic design and silicone ear adapters in three sizes
- 2.0mm-thick sturdy 1.2 m copper cable (Y-shape)
- Includes hard case packaging
- S / M / L silicone ear adapters
In-ear canal headphones that reproduce powerful and dynamic deep bass sound. The new three-model Xtreme Xplosives, or XX, series combines aggressive new design with JVC’s traditional high-quality build and style to meet the needs of today’s music enthusiasts in comfort, sound and price.The series includes an inner-ear headphone, on-ear model and an around-the-ear headphone. All three XX series models feature a bass port for outstanding bass reproduction, a durable rubber protector for impact protection and to help withstand heavy use, and a gold-plated 3.5mm stereo plug. The most compact style in the line is the HA-FX1X inner-ear headphone, which features a 10mm diaphragm with neodymium magnet and superior sound isolation by including three different size silicone ear pieces. Ergonomically designed to provide comfort in any size ear, the HA-FX1X provides a snug, secure fit. The HA-FX1X also comes with a handy carrying case.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
He's had a few sets over the past year (including SkullCandys) that just don't seem to be able to take the frequent use.
He uses them every day on route to school or for a little gaming on his iPod Touch.
He told me that the sound quality when listening to music is very good (particularly with the dubstep that he enjoys),the bass pick-up is great,and what he said to me was "Mum,my new headphones are beast! Thankyou so much" :)
Our conclusion is that for a cheaper but quality & pretty robust set of earphones you really can't go far wrong with these ones :)
**7 MONTHS AFTER PURCHASE: These earphones did finally succumb to the constant day in,day out nigh on 24/7 use that my son inflicted on them. One of the earphones did fall off of the cord completely. However my son loves them so much he has requested a 2nd pair. We'd still recommend them as you can't help just general wear & tear & pretty hard handling from a 15yr old.** :)
- Their technical details are very close to that of the Dr. Dre headphones at only the 1/6 of its hefty £120 price tag.
- Their noise cancelling is very good while the music produced is simply breath-taking.
- Its rich deep bass sound produced is as good at higher pitches.
- Its appearance is very aesthetically pleasing even quite cool.
- It is very comfortable even after long periods and it stays in your ears unlike many other headphones.
Very pleased with it and would recommend to everyone else who is looking for any great decent headphones at a low cost.
I can genuinely advise I used these earphones daily for in my work and college and the quality out them for the price (especially now) is unquestionable. Bear in mind phone's are not designed for "Studio Quality" but these do hit high notes and have a really nice bass drive to them - not excessive but not too little - its very satisfying.
If you are a bass head and just want ridiculous bass please go and buy a higher end earphone but if you enjoy drum and bass/dubstep and still want to enjoy the other tones in your music these are ideal for you for the cost that they are.
The issue I have always found with earphones is the cables go faulty and crackle/one earphone dies etc. After using these for almost 4 years the same pair still sound great and do not have any issues. They have lost a tiny bit of sound quality but this is due to me leaving them in jean pockets in the washing machine to which they still come out working (after allowing them to dry for 2 days without plugging them in) they still sound pretty bang on after a harsh life in the washing machine and using them in the garages I have worked in. The cable is of decent thickness (slightly thicker than a candle wick for each earphone) - Highly recommended for their reliability.
If you want an earphone that is cheap but will blow you away for the best £ to Performance ratio with reliability in mind - these are for you and are genuinely great.
Please also buy extra ear buds - I have lost many of them so a replacement pack is highly recommended and you can pickup a 50 bud pack on ebay for £4 - 6 or on amazon for the same price.
I currently have two headphones - Seinnheiser HD212pro and Bose QC3, and if I compare the audio quality these are in a hugely different league to the HA-FXIX. The biggest difference being the HA-FX1X are all bass and no mid/high range or treble, so everything sounds as though you have cotton wool in your ears. Yes I know you can't compare £300 headphones to £14, but the reviews made it sound like they weren't miles apart from a pair of Dr Dre/Beats (Which I should remind myself never to buy if the sound quality is comparable).
- They do fit really snuggly in my ear - and it comes with 3 different sizes so you can get an exact fit.
- They do a reasonable job of blocking out external noise (good for flights or public transport), almost equivalent to my Bose QC3s but more comfortable on long haul flights - and a lot cheaper.
- Plenty of bass. If you're the type that likes to annoy other commuters on public transport by pumping up the volume then these are for you.
- The case is handy - especially as the buds seem a little flimsy if knocked about in your pocket/bag with other loose objects
- For £14 (discounted from £25) they are not a bad buy.
- If your a fashion conscious hipster, then the red cabling looks as though you have a pair of Dr Dre's at a fraction of the cost.
- Really bad high and mid ranges.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
If you just want a pair of headphones that are alright and get the job done, these are alright. The bass is powerful but unrefined, and the mid and high ranges are slightly... Read morePublished 3 days ago by Amazon Customer
Agree with other people - these have definitely changed. My old pair have been through the washing machine, survived 2 years of daily commute and after 2 weeks of travelling in... Read morePublished 3 days ago by Pendulum
I purchased these extremely impressive and awesome earphones on the 13th May 2014 they are perfect and its now the 8th February 2016 and they are still going strong and no loss of... Read morePublished 3 days ago by Lance Aaron Jenkins A.K.A. DJ SuperRaveman
Good earphones but very bass heavy. However the bass keeps up with equally bass heavy songs making the overall experience alot better. Overall good buy.Published 3 days ago by Adam
First off I want to clarify that I haven't been using these headphones for a long time, probably less than a week of usage. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Guyoot Weliwatte
Worked for around 3 months, the bass was a bit strong, bit overdone, but i guess some people like it.Published 7 days ago by P
Sound is okay, I've had better but these work quite well. The jack is a bit weird sometimes and sometimes I have to keep unplugging and plugging to get both earpieces to workPublished 8 days ago by macaulay holland